Which week would you go?

HollyJoy

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for suggestions/opinions from all you Disney lovers & experts.. I am planning a surprise trip for my daughter's 10th birthday ( January 18). I originally had a trip booked the week of January 14, but when I looked at the predicted crowd calendars, I changed it to the week after (Jan. 21 - 27), as crowd predictions look much lower. I really wanted her to be able to celebrate her actually birthday in Disney, but am worried that it will be pretty crowded that week (MLK day is that Monday).

Thoughts? Thank you!

I would still go with your original week. Crowds should start thinning on Tuesday. Just make sure to avoid the parks with extra magic hours on Sunday and Monday and you should be okay. There is nothing like spending your "actual" birthday at the parks!

I would stay with your original plans, crowd levels in January tend to go with the weather. I agree with PP a birthday at WDW is even more special!

It shouldn't be too terrible either week. It's Disney you'll have fun either way!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter