Which would be best?

tarheel

Mouseketeer
If I could plan a trip for four nights, which would be the best considering weather and park hours, and crowds too I guess. I figure I am going to have crowds no matter when I go. Anyway, my dates would either be October 19th - 23rd, or November 3rd-7th.

My preference is November 3-7 when you'll have both HM & IASW open in Christmas mode - the parks will already have been decorated, and it is a great time to go. :)

Thanks, that's what I was thinking, but was wondering if it is warm enough to swim then, or if it gets too cool. We probably would want to swim much, but it is always a nice break.

tarheel said:
Thanks, that's what I was thinking, but was wondering if it is warm enough to swim then, or if it gets too cool. We probably would want to swim much, but it is always a nice break.
The weather is really hard to predict at this time of the year. My DD's birthday is Nov. 17 so we generally try to go then. The weather is usually nice and we have certainly had swim weather. You should be prepared for rain just in case, but I have to agree with MaryJo the park is great at this time of year.

Thanks to everyone who answered. I will probably gp with the November time frame. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter