Which would you choose?

Which would you choose?

• Stay at CSR! It's only $100!

• Switch to Value! HOUSE MONEY IS GOOD!

Results are only viewable after voting.

omghidanielle

DIS Veteran
While in WDW last September, we decided to take advantage of the BB offer and upgrade to a Moderate! :banana: Fast forward 4 months later, we are now looking to add an extra day to our trip. Unfortunately, I made the call to WDW, and am now torn between 2 options! (I have a tendency to play around with every option available)

Should we:

1-Add an extra day to our stay at CSR, for an additional $99.34 to our current trip price of $1,665.56 (totaling $1764.90)

OR

2-Switch to a Value, and save $487.72 (totaling $1,277.18)

We have previously stayed at ASSports, ASMovies, POR, and PC. We've established a 'lifelong goal' to stay at each WDW resort at least once, but we are currently saving to move. The money isn't really a HUGE issue, but $487 would be a nice contribution to house money! Right?!

So, if you were me, what would be your thoughts? My husband is dead set on staying at CSR, I'm going back and forth. :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter