Which would you find more manageable for the parks in the summer? Pixie cut or medium length hair?

Floppy-Dee33

Registered
I have a decision to make.
I'm not making this decision just because of an upcoming trip but it does factor in.
I've been growing my hair since Christmas and I'm still in the in between stage where any which way I pull it up some hair is out.
My bangs are not long enough to even tuck behind my ears but they are in my eyes/face.
I have to wear a headband currently if I want my hair out of the way.
My hair is also baby fine so clips and bobby pins don't work.

Either I suffer though this very long growing out phase or I chop it into a short pixie cut which I have had in the past and do think its cute on me.

In my hair situation which would you do?

Would you think a pixie cut or hair in a headband and down is more manageable in general and at the parks?

Go for the pixie cut. Have you considered donating your hair to locksoflove.org? Your stylist should be aware of the program. They take donated hair and create wigs for kids who suffer hair loss due to cancer treatment or other diseases.

Or keep growing it and have an excuse to buy some cute Disney hats to keep it off of you ;)

If you plan to donate, look into Children with Hair Loss or Wigs for Kids. They don't sell the hair like other organizations do, and for CWHL you only need 8 inches.
Have a great trip!

I would love to donate but I dye my hair. Generally they want virgin hair. Also it's not long enough most likely. It's only to my shoulders generally they need a solid 12 inches at least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter