• Controversial Topics on DISboards.com. Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

Whispering Canyon 9/11/06

pamrob

DIS Veteran
This was a very fun and enjoyable meal. We had reservations for 5:30, arrived on time and were seated within 5 minutes or less.
We had Kristen for a server who did a fantastic job and was a lot of fun.
Most of my party including all the children ordered the skillet. They all enjoyed it even the 3 y/o. I ordered the wing appetizer which was very good and the pasta dish. The pasta was good and very plentiful. I was only able to eat about half.
We ordered a variety of desserts and took them back to the room for later as we were much too fun to eat them. We had the kahlua cake, the happy celebration, and the apple caramel pie. All quite tasty.
This was a fun atomsphere and the good was quite good. We would probably go back again.

I am glad to see a good review of WCC. The reviews have been very mixed recently. I hope when we go next month we will have a good experience like you!!!

We ate dinner there in May and loved it. The atmosphere was great. It was very much a family place. If you like it to be quiet when you eat, you better go eat some place else! We will eat here again!

We ate at WCC last week. I didn't like the food at all, and I'm a big BBQ fan. We got nachos as an appetizer that were not good. Bland salad. None of the meats were very good, and the pork BBQ, which I had been drooling over all week, was fatty and bland. Mashed potatos and beans were OK. The apple caramel dessert was delicious. The kids enjoyed the atmosphere and had a good time carrying ketchup and crayons to other tables, but they didn't eat much either. We won't be going back.

I didn't order the skillet because it really didn't appeal to me but I did enjoy the appetizer and entree I ordered. That said, those in my party who ordered it did do a pretty job eating it.

We ate at WCC last week and enjoyed it for the most part. An older couple sitting next to us didn't seem to enjoy the atmosphere, but our family of four certainly did. The skillet was great and our 10 y/o wanted to order off the childrens menu and that wasn't a problem. One of us had the BBQ pork sandwich and it was pretty bland, but everything else was good and we'd definitely go back again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter