~~Whispering Canyon Cafe question~~~

maslex

DIS Veteran
Our tradtion is to eat at WCC for breakfast on our very last day before heading out to the airport. We were also thinking of making an ADR for dinner here as well, but it just didn't work out that way for us this time. BUT, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to try that Kahlua chocolate cake. Do you think it's possible to just buy a piece of it "to go" at breakfast time and I can have myself a snack on the plane later on?

I have gotten some stuff to go from WCC, but I don't know if you'd be able to get the cake at breakfast. What you could do is get it the night before and put it in the fridge in your hotel room (assuming you're staying at the WL or another deluxe). Then just take it with you when you head to the airport.

Nope, we're actually staying at the POP Century. We're not getting a fridge either. Oh well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask when I'm there. If not, I could make sure we eat there during dinner next trip, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter