Whispering Canyon changes?

JayLew5695

Earning My Ears
I've got a family trip planned for end of January, and was planning on Whispering Canyon for dinner one night. I've never been, but have always heard it's a great time with the food and entertainment. I read somewhere though that they've really scaled back on the entertainment portion of the dinner service. Anyone been recently that can offer some thoughts on this?

I was there in June and it was disappointing. The waiter could throw the straws on the table but not at you. We could yell for ketchup but he was not allowed to yell for ketchup. The place was a ghost town with only 5 of 6 tables full. The food was good as always ( girls loved the milkshakes ). With the antics gone I will never go there again unless I am staying at the WL. The food alone is not worth the time and trouble to go there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter