Whispering Canyon closing?

Lacoccinelle

Mouseketeer
So I can get reservations for August 18 but none for August 19 for whispering Canyon. Do you think that they’re closing for renovations or something else ?

Like PP stated, you probably were limited to only 180 days. I logged in today at my 180 day mark, and I see availability for my entire stay.

It’s weird. I have other reservations that day. It won’t let me do there. Glad it isn’t closing!

Why can I make ressies for breakfast, but dinner times don't even come up on 11/28?

I'm guessing it's already booked up for Thanksgiving.
All the others that are booked up (Ohanas, for example), let you put in a time, but comes back showing that nothing is available. For this place, it only lists breakfast times, there are no times showing at all for dinner. Doesn't even say dinner - only says breakfast.

All the others that are booked up (Ohanas, for example), let you put in a time, but comes back showing that nothing is available. For this place, it only lists breakfast times, there are no times showing at all for dinner. Doesn't even say dinner - only says breakfast.
I don't think they have loaded them into their system yet.

I agree that they probably are not there yet. Do they typically have a special Thanksgiving menu?

I know Sana’a has not been released yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter