• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whispering Canyon? Good for Birthday?

dizneefreak29

Mouseketeer
My brother and I will be in Disney for his 16th birthday (the day after actually). I was trying to think of a fun place for dinner to celebrate his birthday together. Whispering Canyon sounds fun! What do you guys think? Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Having been to Whispering Canyon several times, I can tell you that it will be a great place for a birthday. It is a noisy, fun place where the CM's have a lot of fun with the guests. You can't go wrong there. Be sure to tell them it is his birthday.

If your brother isn't shy... definitely. If he won't mind being singled out ... definitely. If he won't mind running around the room singing out loud for all the restaurant to hear... definitely!

You'll have a good time. Tell them it's his birthday and that you want the loudest server they've got!:teeth:

Thank you so much! I'm sold on Whispering Canyon now! My brother loves extra attention and is hilarious all in his own. So this should be great! Thanks for the input!:)

the birthday we witnessed was of a Teen girl. They gave her one of the stick horses and proceeded to scour the restaurant for a suitable "MATE" for her. They found a male teen her age, he too got a stick horse and they had to ride the perimeter of the restaurant several times together.

It was hilarious. I have to agree on that one, you'd best like lots of attention.

smiles Patty

princess: princess: princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter