White Glove treatment?

scrapper

Earning My Ears
Can someone please explain to me what this is.
I charged my room on AMEX. Do you really get anything for free?
thanks for the info
Diane:bounce:

We charged our room on AMEX and we got 4 free lanyards at check-in. I believe there are also some discounts at certain restaurants.

With Disney and AMEX dropping their deal, I would think that perk will be gone soon. Does anyone know?

I don't think that Visa is going to become the "official" card for a while yet. I can't remember the date they said it would happen, but I'm thinking it was in 2003. I'm sure they have to give Amex time to change all of their promotional stuff since they also list the WDW perks.

You get 2 lanyards for pins and you get a small discount at a few restaurants, but only for lunch. We didn't use the lanyards or lunch discounts, but we did use the 10% discount to rent "water mice" at the Polynesian. It was great fun, and I would highly recommend it regardless of whether you get a discount!

Additionally, I did get a notification that in November and December, I am sorry I don't remember the dates, you will earn double miles on hotel, ticket and restaurant charges.

Hi

I have used the White Glove Discount at World of Disney in Downtown Disney for 10 or 15 % off and also for discounts on Disney mini golf.
I think there may also be discount for the movies at West Side (or that could just be the WDW resident discount).

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

We didn't get lanyards, but we did get a fanny pack that had Mickey's white glove on it. I would have rather gotten the lanyard. :-)

Heather K (soon to be Heather S)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter