White Water Snacks

JosieGirl71

Dreaming of sun...
Does anyone know when WWS will re-open? Is there anywhere else to get their nachos? (No lobster nachos.) ;)

I don't know about WWS' nachos, but you can get nachos (no lobster) at the Taqueria in DTD. Those get very good reviews here!

Yeah, can’t think of anywhere that has the exact WWS nachos....

My youngest has been on a nachos kick lately. Rancho del Zocalo in Frontierland has decent nachos. We also enjoyed the Obviously Nachos at Studio Catering Co. in Hollywood Land (DCA), but the sauce was a bit spicy for my youngest.

Hearthstone Lounge has picked up a few menu items from Whitewater including the nachos (beef or chicken). I was sitting next to someone eating them yesterday and they looked the same!

Thanks for sharing this. My wife really loves White Water Snack's nachos and she was really bummed to find out they would be closed this month when we go. I'll get to take her there for the nachos as a surprise. Thanks again.

I am also interest in the breakfast menu and what time the are open for breakfast. The week I'm there EMH starts at 7am every day and I would prefer not to have to get something from Starbucks every day of our trip...

Aby

Hearthstone Lounge has picked up a few menu items from Whitewater including the nachos (beef or chicken). I was sitting next to someone eating them yesterday and they looked the same!

Yay!! Thank you for this information!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter