Who’s excited about Wine Bar George?

RCharnay

DIS Veteran
Ive been going over the menu all afternoon trying to decide how to best experience this evening. I reserved for July 5th and can’t wait to taste my way through this wine menu. Anybody tried it yet? Any wine dorks out here who have their fantasy evening in mind yet?

I would like to give it a try. DH won't eat anything there though... Maybe I'll feed him first and he can just have a few drinks while *I* eat!

I am! We are going on the 14th. Soft open reservations are split (no groups larger than 4) but we are hoping it works out. I can’t wait!

Their wine selection looks awesome, but I gotta admit the menu doesn't do much for me. We are all about sharing food, but the appetizers - absent the pork cheeks -don't excite me too much and the family style plates seem a bit overpriced. But hopeful the early reviews make me eat (and drink) my words :-)

I am excited about the wine and food. We have a very short trip coming up in July, currently I have no plans to make it to DS, but I could be persuaded by some good reviews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!