Who’s going to be at the 50th?

We‘re doing a split stay, 9/23/21-9/30/21 at AKV Kidani savannah view followed by two bedroom standard view at Riviera 9/30/21-10/8/21. i already booked our theme park reservations so we’re good to go for 10/1/21 at MK. Can’t wait!

We booked our SSR for Sept 26th - Oct 3rd. I don't know if we'll try to switch anywhere else at 7 months or not. I didn't want to buy park tix this far out as I'm hoping for AP's to go on sale before our April trip so I also booked a pkg with tix at AoA so that I could select our park days. Once I buy our "real tix" and link them to MDE I'll cancel the pkg. I just wanted to be sure to get MK on the 1st.

Currently booked 9/26-10/6 at AKV Kidani in 1 bedroom! Need to add at least 1-3 more days! Check out will be 10/7 so need to add that last day. And then add on 9/24-9/25. I don't have enough AKV points, so want to use SSR, but those are on my other use year and can only book SSR and want whole trip AKV. Or maybe just cash at a value those nights.

HI! This morning I booked SSR for 9/30 - 10/04! My first choice was GFV but I was put on a wait list. I hope I get GFV! I also bought my ticket for Magic Kingdom on the 1st!
Cannot wait.

We’ve got Poly garden Club level Sep 30- Oct 5, then switch to Yacht Club until the 14th..... although I think I may change Yacht Club to check out on the 10th, then get a Copper Creek cabin 10-15

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!