Who’s going to be at the 50th?

I expect it to be pretty crowded and possibly reach capacity depending on where we're at with the pandemic.
I expect October 1, 2021 to be like Christmas Day at MK, pre-COVID-19, and to definitely reach whatever capacity is at that time! (PS we’re not planning to be there.)

Just booked a room, park passes, and flights for a 50th long weekend (9/10-10/3). Used miles for the flight - as low as you'll ever see right now, its like they're giving it away.

Yes! BLT reservation ready Sep 29th-Oct 3rd, MK reservations too..
They seem to be out for AP already

My, looks like it's going to be quite the party on 10/1! I love all of this enthusiasm and can't wait to go!

I’m really hoping they do some kind of dessert party or whatever with good (close) reserved viewing so I don’t have to worry about finding a spot

We will be there 9/22-10/2- got all our parks lined up. Plan to stay on Cont- (we currently have Garden Wing) --- debating about changing hotels and then UBERing first thing in the morning ( or middle of the night) on the first. Discount on AoA suite will save a bunch of money or even Yacht or Beach would save some. We had planned this many years in advance- was going to do deluxe dining plan etc but my how things have changed. Also, if more restaurants and attractions arent opened, it totally changes the flow of the trip so not sure if another resort would be more convenient. Just myself and my DD(26)= we've never stayed at deluxe but have been at the A0A suites ( pros and cons to each). We've done many 24 hours days, DL 60th ( day of ) and MK 45th. Ca was the craziest.. We got on line at 1 am .. I think for MK we got into main street at 6 am and they held you then ran for merch I believe? Specific photo ops day off and special show plus the experience. We do it towards the end of our stay so all we have at the park that day are the celebration specific things. Just anxious about planning this trip as it is so different than the previous trips. We went for a quick trip in Dec and it was so different so not sure how this will be but we have a few months for things to settle in and see. Praying FP come back

We will be there 9/22-10/2- got all our parks lined up. Plan to stay on Cont- (we currently have Garden Wing) --- debating about changing hotels and then UBERing first thing in the morning ( or middle of the night) on the first. Discount on AoA suite will save a bunch of money or even Yacht or Beach would save some. We had planned this many years in advance- was going to do deluxe dining plan etc but my how things have changed. Also, if more restaurants and attractions arent opened, it totally changes the flow of the trip so not sure if another resort would be more convenient. Just myself and my DD(26)= we've never stayed at deluxe but have been at the A0A suites ( pros and cons to each). We've done many 24 hours days, DL 60th ( day of ) and MK 45th. Ca was the craziest.. We got on line at 1 am .. I think for MK we got into main street at 6 am and they held you then ran for merch I believe? Specific photo ops day off and special show plus the experience. We do it towards the end of our stay so all we have at the park that day are the celebration specific . Just anxious about planning this trip as it is so different than the previous trips. We went for a quick trip in Dec and it was so different so not sure how this will be but we have a few months for things to settle in and see. Praying FP come back

I sure wouldn´t move away from the Contemporary with such easy access to MK. I imagine Uber to be crazy for opening morning. You can walk and not have to wait on anybody.

Not us - no Parks, no attractions, no Restaurants, no personnel. So? No money. Really? Everyone just got fired. THAT will be the 50th highlight. Crickets.

We WILL pay our 2021 DVC dues... but banking all points to 2022. And renting all 2020 banked points for what we can get.
sorry to hear this. I know things are pretty bad right now for many people.

I will be at the 50th. I had a 1 bedroom at VGF planned, but then decided that I only want to do MK 1 day, and Epcot and HS for the other 3 days. So I cancelled and got a GREAT deal at the Swan and Dolphin for under $200 a night. So excited!

And to whoever got that 1 bedroom, you're welcome for cancelling ;)

Will be eating so much ice cream and Il Mulino and Shula's. :)

we're there for my wife's 50th and will be leaving on Oct 3. First half will be in a treehouse at SSR and (due to the borrowing limitation) the last half will be at Wyndham Bonnet Creek.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!