Who do I see about...

DixieAmos

<font color=teal>Lady of the Manor<br><font color=
Who do I speak to about becoming a moderator?
Do I need any qualifications?

Seem no one is speaking to me. I have been advised to speak to webmaster Peter. I will be contacting him soon.

Lisa dear did you get your fence repaired or do you need me to ship you some superior posts from England?

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>Hi DA,

Actually, the webmasters keep a list of potential moderators, usually someone who posts a lot to a particular board, is helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable about that particular subject. When the time comes that they need a new moderator, they approach that particular person.

It's nothing that we "sign-up" for. :D

I see MJ answered you question. I wasn't trying to ignore you, Dixie, I've just been busy with the kids and Mother's Day. Family comes first. I'm sure you can understand that. :D

Fortunately, my mom didn't hit any of the posts, so we're just fine on that. All we need to replace is one rail and we happen to have a spare. Thanks for the offer though. :D

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter