Who do we contact about steaming wedding party attire?

Sailor’sBride23

Earning My Ears
We are getting married May 9, 2023 at the grand Floridian wedding pavilion at 9:30 in the morning. We will be traveling to Walt Disney World by airline. We have someone who will be driving the dresses and possibly the suits to the resort. I am certain we will need someone to attend to steaming all the attire prior to the event. Are there any good suggestions of who to contact? Is this a service that’s offered through the resort? We will be staying on property. Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Most couples use Carolyn Allen's, Lori Loftis Productions or Martell Event Services for formalwear steaming.

Former Disney bride 2019...I used Carolyn Allen's. Wife and husband team. Came promptly to my GF room (I stayed on club level, but had one of my bridesmaids meet them at the elevator). They started steaming all the dresses. I also used them to preserve my dress as well. Hope that helps! Congratulations!

I am using Carolyn Allen's for my wedding in October, for both mine and a couple of my guests dresses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter