Who do we write to to ask for more twin bed cabins?

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
Some of us travel with roomies and don't want to share a bed. Not really wanting the pull down berth or sacrificing the couch. Who can we start a writing campaign to get them to have twin bed cabins more available? Tracey is saying they aren't letting them book requesting the twin beds. We have time for PCC 3 & 4 to get this changed.

Any ideas?

Kim

Comment sent to link. Will try to call in a few days when my jaw is better from my tooth being pulled today.

Kim

I did the online comment form.

I guess with split bathrooms and fold down beds with stars in the ceilings and bed for two parents, DCL is really catering to families.

I certainly have adult friends who wonder why I would go on another Disney cruise and not one for "adults".

I'm with you on this Kim, honestly I would very much appreciate two beds as my travel companion requested the bed so i'm "couching it up" myself. Since the Fantasy hasn't even had its maiden voyage yet, hopefully DCL can include some twin beds in some of the new rooms(*coughCat 9cough*)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter