Who else is excited for Disney Plus?!?

Does anyone know if DisneyNOW will still be offered (and for free) after Disney+ launch?

Looks like you will still need Disney Channel through regular service provider bc from lists I have viewed there is a lot of Disney Channel content not on new Disney+ streaming service. Does anyone have different information than I have seen to compare Disney Channel content against Disney+ content?

Does anyone know if DisneyNOW will still be offered (and for free) after Disney+ launch?

Looks like you will still need Disney Channel through regular service provider bc from lists I have viewed there is a lot of Disney Channel content not on new Disney+ streaming service. Does anyone have different information than I have seen to compare Disney Channel content against Disney+ content?

I just answered in the other thread, but you are correct, Disney has confirmed that current/recent Disney Channel seasons will be on DisneyNOW, and older shows/seasons on D+.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!