Who else is jumping out of their skin waiting for the MOLE?

Disney845

I miss my custom tags
I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. Only 1 hour and 14 min left for me till it starts. I am marinating some steaks as we speak and then SO will grill them, hopefully they will be ready just in time for our favorite show!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Same here, Melissa! So, who do y'all think is the mole?

I think Bill is the mole. I will not be surprised if Dorothy is the mole. I will be shocked if Heather is the mole.

I am so excited! But being on the west coast, it is going to be REALLY hard not to spoil myself. :rolleyes:

I still have 3 more hours to go!!

It's about that time...It's GOTTA be Heather or Bill! To me the evidence points towards Bill but my gutt tells me it's Heather.

5 minutes here! I would guess it's Bill but then I also thought it was Bribs and then AL so I'm probably wrong! :rolleyes:

$636,000!!!

Can't take the suspence any long...HURRY UP AND TELL US WHO IT IS!!! I litterally am jumping out of my skin.

Another week! Why do they put us through such torture? We already had to wait almost a whole year to get this far. It's not fair!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter