Who else is on the May 10, 2003 Western?

Hello everyone!
Hope you all had a safe flight home.
I do have to say that this was the BEST cruise!!! It was great to finally meet everyone, after talking, and planning with you for the past several months!
I know the girls had a great time, and were sad to have to leave all their new friends. They are still trying to get back into the school schedule, and finish all the makeup work!
Still doing laundry, and the missing suitcase (disappeared somewhere between the port and the airport) has appeared, and is being shipped to us for a small fee($120.00). At least I will soon have it back, it's just another couple loads of dirty laundry!
Well, hopefully by the time we cruise again in 2005, Disney will have a ship on the west coast, and all you east coast people can come visit the warm west coast!!!

It was a great trip, hope we can all get together again!

Wow Minnee $120.00 !, they must be giving your bag its own seat :p , I hope you have trip insurance , I think that may be covered, I know a lost one is.
-roger

Hi everyone!!!

Sorry we missed all of you at the dis meet. We had a very trying day. I will never fly down the same day again!!!! We were suppose to fly to cinci on a 5:45 am flight, we were on the plane, literally on the runway, when they delayed our flight 3 hours. (we booked our own flights). I thought i would have a heart attack!!! All of the bad weather that had been causing all of those bad tornadoes was in cinci. Luckily we were able to catch a flight to Atlanta, and then to orlando. We finally got to the ship & checked in by 2:30. Just enouph time to grab a last minute bite @ the buffet (we were starving). Before we knew it it was time for the boat drill & then the sail away party. We were so over-whelmed (sp?). We didn't even make it to dinner sat night... We felt terrible when our servers were asking where we were the night before... after all of that, we had a Magical first cruise. We booked again for next may 15th eastern... I don't know about any one else, but I can't stop talking about how great it was. As a matter of fact we talked another couple into sailing with us next year.. Well I think I've rambled on enouph. I'm glad to see everyone else has a great time also....

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter