Who feels like a Thread-Killer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by cynsaun
Hi, my name is Cyndee, and I am a thread killer. I believe I might, in fact, be invisible--or maybe I am just typing invisible words? :p I have killed numerous threads... :(

Does somebody hear something :confused: :confused:

..............Just kidding :p

You are not invisible here Cyndee, Welcome to the Thread-Killers anonymous board :wave:

what is the criteria for being one? besides frequenting another board? lol

Welcome to the newbie thread-killers! May you successfully continue in your new endeavors.....because, at least that means you're posting!!! ;)

Originally posted by philaround
so I contacted a law firm that specializes in Social Security issues and they recommended that I get a disability claim started due to time lag between application and determination of eligibility.
Hi phil! Thanks for the update and, I think you've done the right thing hiring an attorney. Best wishes with that. ::yes::

Safe and happy weekend to you all! :sunny:

Originally posted by Cruisin'Kroezes
Does somebody hear something :confused: :confused:

..............Just kidding :p

You are not invisible here Cyndee, Welcome to the Thread-Killers anonymous board :wave:

:jumping1: Thanks, I feel much better!

:wave2: & :wave: and welcome to the new arrivals....this is a pretty friendly thread....I have made some new and great friends here ..

:duck: ....well! ...who threw that?

...where was I?

OH! I remember....

I hope you make new fiends here too... oops...gotta add an "r"..fRiends....

:duck: ... ( HEY! i added the "r"....)

:blush: uhmmmm....do any of you Yodel perchance?

:duck: ...What? I can't ask?

anyway.... :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

...that last one was close....you been practicing?

Phil....thank you for the update....I wish you all the best....both in health and in your endeavor with the disability....

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.....

BTW..... a milestone has been reached.....page 200!

remember the countdown to page 150? aaaah...the good old days.....

well anyway....the milestone got me to thinking....

don't run away!

OK! well anyway.....i was thinking....which got me to wondering..... don't look so nervous....

so...i am wondering....can you reserve a page? if so.....I would like to reserve page 427...

427 is my favorite Corvette engine....a big block....if i can reserve page 427, I would post all about Corvettes...

hello? hello?

okay, Brer_Papa, page 427 is reserved just for you and your corvette talk. I hope they come up with some new smilies by then because I am sure that you have plenty of great corvette stories to tell us. :wave2:

Maybe if you were to tell everyone a story they would stop throwing things at you???????????::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

The countdown to 150 pages was a lot of fun wasn't it!!!

I hope that we will make it to our second anniversary!

Originally posted by Cruisin'Kroezes

Maybe if you were to tell everyone a story they would stop throwing things at you???????????::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

Hmmm...that might work....

:duck:

....or maybe not!

OK....here goes...I was cruising south on Intersate 79 on a hot but very humid day...I had the tee-tops off....and the radio up...

well...up ahead...I see some ominous black clouds...it wasn't looking too good....but I was hoping I could get to where I was going before it started raining....

oops ... suddenly.... it rained...buckets...

so, i scoot under a bridge spanning across 79....and already soaked...get out and put the tee tops on....

it was raining so hard, i decided to stay under the bridge...

well...as suddenly as it started...it stopped raining...I could see patches of blue sky...

so, i get out and take the tee-tops back off...

but, still, i was soaked...so...i get a towel from the back...and wipe my seat, and inside of the door off....one problem solved...

then...in the car....i undress....a pair of jean shorts...and a button shirt...that i looped with my belt....then tied to the bar that runs down the center of the roof...

sneakers on the floor of the passenger seat..and my socks i tied to my outside mirror...

away I go....

uh-oh....flashing lights...the trooper:
A) noticed my Corvette

&

B) was wondering what type of "sail" i had fluttering above the car...

so...he gets right by the door and says "license & registration please"...sees my state of undress... and does a double take...

I say in my best impersonation of Chandler from "Friends"...

"doooo yoooou SEE a wallet?"

:blush: :laughing: ummm....that's an interesting story Brer_Papa!

How did you talk your way out of that one??

I got dressed...popped the hood...showed him the engine...and offered him to drive it...

which he declined....

the date was July 31, 1998 ...a saturday... it may have been the hardest rain i ever drove in....certainly the worst rain I ever drove the Corvette in...

Originally posted by Brer_Papa
I say in my best impersonation of Chandler from "Friends"...

"doooo yoooou SEE a wallet?"
Did you KNOW that would have me :rotfl:

:wave2:

Look out Brer_Papa..........it seems that the signature police are also after you :p :laughing:

Maybe your talk about police made them stop and take a closer look at you..........

Originally posted by KimRaye
Must be using that darn invisible ink Cyndee was talking about. :p

Whew! I thought I was the only one that was writing with invisible ink! :wave2:

Brer Papa,

Since you're a 'vette fan, you'll probably like this one.....My brother retired from the Navy. Rather than be piped away - as per Navy tradition, he had his buddies from the Corvette Club man the ropes (I think that's what they're called) with their Corvettes! The whole club showed up and the rest of the club parked their 'vettes in the hangars next to all the jets. It was really awesome!

Stay safe on the road!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts