Who feels like a Thread-Killer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
22.gif

Good luck, Stepharoonie!

large-smiley-038.gif

Sounds like you are having a good time, Robin!
My daughter's new boyfriend is from Lichtenvoorde in the Netherlands. She'll be traveling there with him in August.
My husband is from Lakewood, Ohio. He still has family in Westlake.
Have a safe and fun-filled weekend!

Hello, Brer_Papa!
medium-smiley-082.gif

Good morning, Wishing upon a Star!
medium-smiley-061.gif

Happy weekend to everyone!
an4.gif

Good morning!!! I'm having my house pressure washed today, so I have to hang around the house today. I really want to be heading for the beach though. Oh, well, there's always tommorrow!!:sunny:

Have a great day!!!!

thanks for looking that up for me Brer_Papa. I am finding it hard to get any time at the computer these days. We are having a great time though. These two sisters are a lot of fun, we are laughing and just generally having a blast.

:wave: :wave2: montessori, Wishing Upon a Star, momof3 and everyone else on the boards today.

I will be gone a few days but I will report back when I return. Leaving early tomorrow am.

Good luck Steph on your new job.

:wave: Hi Montessori! I hope you had a great day! We took some Grandkids to see Shrek2 today....it was a cute movie!

I love your graphics...you are :wizard: at them I think!

Ahoy Cruisin'!! :boat: have a safe trip...a fun trip....banter with you when you return....

:wave2: Stepharoonie! How was the job? an update in the making i hope?

:wave: Hi Kim.....Cubbies won! :) BTW...where is all that rain we are getting coming from? Chicago?

Greetings Momof3Disneyholics and Wish Upon A Star! :bounce: :Pinkbounc ::yes:: ...nice to see you here....

Well...I got a call this morning...Youngest DS and his DW are safe & sound back in Orlando....DS has to be back to work Sunday morning....they ad a safe trip back....had rain in PA and West VA...but said it was nice South from there....
anyway...he said..."Hey Dad... if you get a long weekend...motor on down..."

he must be missing me already....::MickeyMo :yo-yo: ::yes::

Originally posted by Cruisin'Kroezes
thanks for looking that up for me Brer_Papa.

Brr_Papa hums..."That's what friends are for..." ...but in a much deeper voice than Dionne Warwick sang it....

You are quite welcome Cruisin'! :boat:

Originally posted by Brer_Papa
We took some Grandkids to see Shrek2 today....it was a cute movie!
We were supposed to go today also but, I've been feeling lousey. :(

Originally posted by Brer_Papa
BTW...where is all that rain we are getting coming from? Chicago?
::yes:: Sorry! More comin', too! :umbrella:

phone-3.gif

"Hello?"

;)
Hi everyone!
I'm getting ready for our Disney weekend at The Boardwalk! :earsgirl:

We are so looking forward to escaping reality for a few days!
In the past few weeks my husband was laid off and the city bought the building I have had my school in for 18 years. :(
They are tearing it down for a new library.
:(

It will all work out...we really believe that.
We are going to have SO MUCH FUN this weekend!
calvin.gif

Hope all is well with all of you!
:sunny:

Have a <b><u>G-R-E-A-T</u></b> weekend at the Boardwalk Montesseori!!

It's a beautiful Resort.....

Thanks, Brer_Papa!
The Boardwalk is our favorite DW resort.
We will be celebrating our 26th anniversary and I think it's the 6th one we've spent at The Boardwalk.

Weather forecast for Orlando...
an6.gif
and hot!
But cool (low 70's) in the evenings!

Stepharoonie, how is the new job going? We will be having dinner at Jiko this Friday night!

HAPPY 26th ANNIVERSARY!!!
:cheer2: :cloud9: :cheer2: :cloud9:

Wow! That makes this an extra special visit!

ENJOY!

ENJOY!!

ENJOY!!!

:jumping1:

:thewave:

:wave: Hi everybody, just back from a whirlwind vacation.

Chatham, Ontario to Cleveland, Ohio to Erie, PA to Niagara Falls, Ontario, to Toronto, Ontario and back home.............1204 km in total.

We had a wonderful time, lots of laughter and fun!!!!

Hey Steph....how's the new job going??????????? good I hope

Have a great anniversary montessori, we are having our 25th this year.:eek:

Brer_Papa, we spent the night in your city, Erie, PA. We didn't do much sight seeing while we were there though. We stayed at the Comfort Inn near the water park.

I did catch a glimpse of a few of your decorated frogs though, when we were looking for the ALT 5 route that you recommended. Thanks for the tip, we loved that route and the driving was quick and effortless.

I kept my eyes open for yellow corvettes ;)

Ahoy Cruisin' :boat:

Super-glad to hear you had a great vacation.... :cheer2:

going to have to get my metric slide rule out to find out how far 1204 km's are....
:wizard:

so....you did a little
"frog-gigging" while you were in Erie did ya? Aren't they cool?
... :wave:

...and....the water park....it's pretty new...and...they have some fish outside of it from the "GO-FISH" art project from 2001....did you happen to see them? ...

Aaaah...Alt. Rte 5....it is a pretty drive....glad it worked out for you guys... :)

I have stated many times how much I love this town...is it presumptious to ask if you see why I do?

Well...how did your guests enjoy the "whirlwind" vacation? I think you showed them a LOT!...cool....very cool...

AAAAW...no yellow Corvettes in sight? Dang! With all the rain we had here...i didn't have it out a whole lot.... :(

anyway...I am glad you had a great trip....Welcome Home!

Actually Brer_Papa it was almost dark when we arrived so I didn't notice any fish outside the water park. I did see one in the downtown area, on Peach Street (I am pretty sure) outside a restaurant??? maybe??? It looked pretty neat too.

Yup I saw at least 3 or 4 frogs in my travels. A couple in what looked like a park and one over near the boat dock, I think it was. One was yellow. Do they do art projects like this every year??? Neat idea.

Beautiful country in PA. We enjoyed our short visit there.

Yes, we saw lots, had a lot of good laughs.

We went on the Maid of the Mist. With all of the rains that we have had lately, the falls were "falling" a little heavier this past weekend!! Along with the lovely wind that was around, we had a pretty wet trip:earseek: It was kind of like being in a hurricane::yes:: Very wet and very wild...........cool!!!! We laughed ourselves silly just trying to hold onto our lovely blue ponchos to TRY to keep ourselves dry.

Great fun.

1204 km = approx. 750 miles

Re-Ahoy Cruisin' :boat: !

The frogs are the second art project...fish in 2001...the frogs in 2004...

They are raffling a frog this Sunday...me and some Grandkids have some tix...lol...what the heck happens if we win? :)

The fish you saw was maybe by Sherlocks..on State Street between 6th and 5th...if it had a Sherlock Holmes theme...that was it...

I always enjoy Niagara Falls...we have been there during the Christmas Season...they shine different colored lights on them...and have lighted figures in the park across the street..

Maid in the Mist ride is always fun...and damp....lol...in bad weather you do tend to get damper...

In the fall...on Alt Route 5....you can actually smell the grapes as you drive the route...

Sounds like yo made some great memories... always the sign of a great vaction... :cloud9:

That was probably the fish I saw.

We got a little..........turned around...........trying to find the correct road for Alt Rt 5 ;) , so we did a bit of sight seeing touring around the area until we found our way again.

Hmmmmm, what to do with a really big, brightly coloured frog?????????? I don't know :p but I am sure that you will find a good home for it if you win one!

The raffle frog is plain...the winner gets to decorate it and theme it...we have some ideas...it ould be a family project if we are the lucky ones...

If you saw the Sherlock's fish...you missed the turn on Alt Rte 5 by a block....just follo east around the downtown parks....not bad though for the km's you drove :)

I was just on the "Pixie Dust Request " thread...i didn't want to embarass myself over there since it has been a few decades since algebra class...but...

is this right?

:crazy: X :earseek: = :space:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter