Who feels like a Thread-Killer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, I don't know the answer to your question. I was never that good at math although I did take math all through highschool!!

I think you probably have the right answer though.

And where were you when we needed you, when we were roaming downtown Erie????? ;) You make it all sound so simple now!~!

You are probably right we were out by a block or so. Oh well, there are no wrong turns on vacation, only unplanned adventures :p At least that is what we call all of our little oops turns!!!!

:wave: :Pinkbounc :wave: where is everybody hiding these days!?!?!?!?!?

Hope everybody is having a good week.

Originally posted by Cruisin'Kroezes

Ahoy Cruisin' :boat:

And where were you when we needed you, when we were roaming downtown Erie????? ;) You make it all sound so simple now!~!

On Sunday?

I was downtown "frog-giggin'"
with some Grandkids....

Saturday us kids went to see Shrek2...

i would have given you my cell phone number...but I was uncertain of the proper etiquettes...but that would have ruined your "unplanned aventures"...

:thewave: :thewave:

jungleducks1.gif

Did yeah check out my new timer?

:wave: Stepharoonie, KimRaye, MaMudduck (cool a trip to Disney!!)

Welcome EltonJohn

Actually Brer_Papa, it was Monday morning when we were wandering downtown Erie.

Unplanned adventures sometimes turn out to be the best ones::yes::

:sunny:

I'm new to thread killing - but it seems to be a natural talent! If you wish to have threads killed, I travel - and only charge a nominal fee.

Thus endeth the thread............

HELLO... MY NAME IS VIRGINIA

I am a DB evictee...
I know I will potentially kill threads as I was able to speak my mind and not get judged (too much) over there. I will wait to see the outcome here LOL!

Well, I killed 2 threads on the DB right before it got shut down. Sheesh.

Hi to all my fellow thread killers. It's been a while since I posted so I thought I better get in here and give you guys an update on my condition.
The ENT I was seeing sent me to a Neurosurgon to evaluate a cyst in my brain that showed up on my MRI. It was diagnosed as a natuaral varient of no apparent consiquence, with a suggestion to have a followup MRI in 6 to 8 months as a comparison.
I then returned to my primary doctor who decided to send me to a new ENT for a second opinion. The new ENT said that I still had some sort of sinus infection that was first spotted on a CAT scan in early February. He had me go for a new CAT scan and the sinus condition was confirmed. He but me on a 10 day course of Avelox and Prednisone to try to knock out the sinus problem. He also felt that my air passages are too small and I may have a sleep disorder as a result. I am scheduled for a sleep study on Monday night 6/7.

So as it stands now my new ENT thinks that my sinus problem coupled with too small breathing passages and most likely an ear infection are all contributing factors to my continued periods of vertigo that have prevented me from working and driving [and on the bad days from even walking with ease]. I am almost finished with the medication for my sinus infection and will be calling my ENT on Tuesday to see if he wants me to have another CAT scan before I see him again on 6/21 [2 weeks after my sleep study] or wait.

I must say that my DW told me this morning that over the last few nights I have not been snoring as badly as usual but my vertigo does not seem to be abating at all, so who knows what's going on.

I have been told by 4 doctors now that this could be with me the rest of my life so I contacted a law firm that specializes in Social Security issues and they recommended that I get a disability claim started due to time lag between application and determination of eligibility.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread killing

:flower1:

Thanks for the update, phil

I hope that they can find some way to help you soon. Being dizzy all the time is not good. Very hard to function like that.

Wishing you luck in finding the right combination of things to make life easier for you.

Keep us posted as to what is going on.::yes::

Hi, my name is Cyndee, and I am a thread killer. I believe I might, in fact, be invisible--or maybe I am just typing invisible words? :p I have killed numerous threads... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter