Who feels like a threadkiller - Take 4!

For sure. Now we are trying to blow away, but it is quite warm outside. Crazy, crazy weather LOL!

Hope it's nice and calm and warm where you are Grumpy Pirate.

Here we are.

Not much happening here these days though.

I post every now and again just to keep it alive because this is the longest running thread on the Community Board of the DISboards.

I just don't have the heart to let it go totally yet.

So many memories are connected with this place.

Hidiho TKers! :idea: I miss the smilies... but not the board...Glad you all are on FB now.

I like the other place but I also miss here. The other place doesn't have the same "feel" as here for some reason.

Me too... I dont remember who gave it to us tho..:tilt:

Betsy, I don't remember either.

I think it was just someone who came along and posted a few times and thought it would make a good avatar for us?

How cool would it have been if the threads never had to be cut short. Robin, do you have the link to the 2nd thread? I see the first one. :smooth:

If I remember right Cally, there was a gap in between the threads that I could find, although they said that it was divided up into equal parts so that it was all still available to be read.

I sent a message to the moderators to try and find where they all were but they never ever got back to me.

I was kind of disappointed because there is so much history that is there. Such a shame to have lost it all.

So, it might be somewhere on the DISboards but I don't know where to look.

I agree... what a shame!!! I am enjoying reading some of our old conversations. I was looking for the first time I popped into the thread. How easy it was to just blend in with all of you guys! You all were so welcoming! :p

We had some funny conversations. I love it.

We always welcomed anybody who chose to post on our thread. Most people would post for only a short time but some stayed around for the long haul. That's what was so great about it.

I'm going to have to go back and read through them too. I'm sure that it is all very amusing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter