Who has actually been to the new Princess's breakfast at Epcot?

msim

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Just wondering if you could tell us all about it and maybe compare it to Cindy's...... I only have time for one.

We went this past week, but I can't compare it to Cindy's, never been there. We had the 9:50 seating and it was far from full. The princesses had a lot of time to visit with the children and recirculated throughout the room once they had finished the first time. The interaction was very good in my opinion. The food was fair to good, however I tend to compare other breakfasts to 1900 Park Fair buffet. They served cantaloupe and strawberries, breakfast breads, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, potato casserole, and French toast sticks. The waitstaff was very attentive. It was a very relaxed atmosphere. We were in the smaller area to the right of the doorway. The characters entered here first. We did enjoy being in World Showcase at opening time. This area was basically empty for the first hour.

We are going on Monday. We have an 8:50 seating, and are really looking forward to it! Will let you know about it when we return!

It's not at the castle, so for kids how close can it get to the real thing?

My family has been to both. I am not a fan of the cream cheese french toast so I enjoyed the food at Norway better. Both had great service. Princesses seemed rushed at the castle but not at Norway except for Sleeping Beauty. My 7 yr old daughter enjoyed both. I don't think you'll go wrong with either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!