Who has been to Holiday World?

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
I was considering visiting Holiday World, but beyond the coasters, I'm not sure what else I would do there. I'm not interested in the water park that much. I might do some flats. I was thinking of spending 1/2 day there and then going to Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom for a few hours. So who has been?

I might drop by during the Riddle Con adventure. I was also thinking of going to Indiana Beach, Six Flags Great America, and Six Flags St. Louis. I might fly out of Springfield, IL since that seems to be the most central and the better bargain.

Thanks! :)

I went a few years ago so I don't know what has changed but it is family owned and a really well kept park. It isn't a huge park but you don't pay very much to get in either. There are always discounts going on top of the relatively cheap admissions too. Have fun!

Wish i could help you out Barry. From all reports ive heard the park is very clean and the staff is very friendly. They have 2 great wooden coasters in the Legend and the Raven and a very good collection of flat type rides.
Ive been to SF Kentucky Kingdom and it is the "WORST" theme/amusement park i have ever been too!!

Who has been to Holiday World???? Me!!! About once a week in the summer. :D So, I think I know a little about it. ;) Let's see, other that the wooden coasters, I can't think of any other adult rides. I guess there is a rapid river ride. Now, if your sure you don't want to do the water park, that's fine. But....there are some fast "slides" there. Every summer, they seem to add a new one. It's a very doable 1/2 day park. Coupons are easy to find! Any other questions? Have fun!!!

Sara

We have been to Holiday World several times. We live about 5 hours away. It is alot cleaner than Six Flags and not near as crowded. The water park is alot of fun. The amusment parks gets new rides every year. Their roller coasters are wooden and fun..just a little jerky!

We always buy a two day pass and spend the majority of the day at the water park both days. The kids run around and us adults just lounge. It is small enought that you can usually find your kids pretty easily. There is a wave pool..two major slide areas..plus a large play ground water area.

I think the best part is the soft drink OASIS..they are everywhere. All soft drinks are FREE with admission. Admission is cheaper than Six Flags. I love the free soft drinks...and they also have free sunscreen( although, I usually always bring our own...) There are showers to wash up if you choose before you go to the amusment park.

Our kids like it...If you are big Thrill riders..it is probably not for you..but for a relaxing few days...this fits the bill perfectly!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter