Who has flown US Airways out of Mpls?

hercamore

<font color=blue>beagle boy mom<br><font color=tea
I am curious about this airline...where are they based?

They have some vg rates right now $2l5 over spring break connecting in charleston.

Half of what NW is charging!

Anyone?

Herc

The main hubs are Pittsburgh, Philadelphia & Charlotte. I think your connection would be Charlotte NC, not Charleston. I live in Pittsburgh and they control about 85% of our flights, they are our regions biggest employer. I flew twice into Minneapolis in the early 90's on business trips, at that time they only had 1 gate at MSP.

My husband flies weekly on USAir out of Philadelphia (business). We take nothing but USAir when the 4 of us travel on vacation. The airport in Pittsburgh is beautiful and as Debbie said is a major hub for USAirways (we lived in Pittsburgh for 2 years). I won't hesitate, especially if you are getting a great rate! I checked yesterday on USAirways web site and they are offering some great rates to Orlando (MCO) out of Philly for $165 in August. That's the lowest I have seen it out of PHL on a non stop flight to Orlando. But remember, these low rates on the web site are not usually refundable.

RobinLyn ;)

I most always fly US Airways. I flew to MSP back in 2000 with them. The flight was typical, nothing out of the ordinary. :)

Have a fun and safe trip! :)

flew us airways out of MSP last summer....

if the price is right, definately go for it. Both the Charlotte and Pittsburgh airports are nice for connecting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter