Who here is not in the "clique" like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Fantasia*

<font color=royalblue>Nothing beats a nice clean-c
I don't have a particular thread I normally go to or I'm not a member of a particular thread. Just wondering if you're one of those quiet ones who are not in the "cliques." Say "I." Or am I the only one?

I'm not in one either. Does this mean we are now in a clique? :teeth:

Not I...

And I rarely rarely get PM's too - and usually when I do, theyre not the kindest. :confused3

Seriously...

But I keep comin' back! :banana:

DisneyGirl4188 said:
I'm not in one either. Does this mean we are now in a clique? :teeth:

lol.. i think we should start our own "clique"! :thumbsup2

CathrynRose said:
Not I...

And I rarely rarely get PM's too - and usually when I do, theyre not the kindest. :confused3

Seriously...

But I keep comin' back! :banana:

PM box.. what's that?! lol.. jk, i hardly get any PMs, but when I do, I get so excited! and always happy to get one! You want me to PM you? I'll say something nice! :goodvibes

*Fantasia* said:
lol.. i think we should start our own "clique"! :thumbsup2
I was going to warn you that threads like these often end up as a clique thread. ;) :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Nope...never belonged to one.

I kind of don't get them. :confused3

Include me. I'm not very witty at all, so I don't think I could really contribute much to entertain. I'm generally a bashful, quiet person. But, I love laughing at other stuff that goes on.

DisneyGirl4188 said:
OK, first we'll need a name. Then, a secret handshake...

ooohh.. okay, guys.. if you guys want to be in this "clique" thing, would you guys like to throw some names out, so maybe we can vote on it? yea.. a secret handshake is good..

if you guys don't know how to "clique".. no worries, i don't know how either, all i know is to be myself and be nice to others. =)

I'm not in one either.
But I think I'm too new for it.

*Fantasia* said:
PM box.. what's that?! lol.. jk, i hardly get any PMs, but when I do, I get so excited! and always happy to get one! You want me to PM you? I'll say something nice! :goodvibes

I beat you to it!

PM a'comin' for FANTASIA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!