Who is going and when

Limmer

DIS Veteran
We are honeymooning with a combo of 3 days at the park then the 7 day cruise. We arrive at the park Oct 10th and get on the cruise Oct 13th. We are staying at PO Riverside?

Anybody else?:bounce:

That sounds like it will be a fabulous honeymoon!!! Can't say I'm going on a honeymoon anytime soon, but I am taking the cruise in September to celebrate our anniversay. (Albeit a couple months late) Does that count? ;)

we are honeymooning from 9/17 to 9/25. My first trip to WDW since I was only 14!!!

I will be going this December 16-21, but not for my honeymoon. I'm going with a friend from college and will be splitting my stay between the AKL and GF. I'm planning an October 2003 wedding, so the honeymoon is a few trips off LOL!
--Elisabeth

We're at AKL 9/18-9/22 after our Sept. 16 wedding. I can't wait. I went in March 99 for 3 days, and my new hubby hasn't been there since he was a small fry.

I have been married more years than I care to remember, but the one thing that I do remember is that we never had a honeymoon. Sigh. I hope you future honeymooners have an incredible time. I can't imagine a more fun place to honeymoon in than DL/DCA, WDW, Tokyo DL, the upcoming Tokyo DisneySea, DL Paris, or the Disney cruise ships. Sigh.

:)

We're not married, but my girlfriend and I will be going next May. We'll be staying at the Coronado Springs. IT's the ninth time to WDW for both of us but he first time together. We will be married someday and our honeymoon will most likely be WDW with the Polynesian the resort of our choice. Until then, I will continue wishing upon a star that someday she will be my bride....Have a great time on your honeymoon........Mickey76:)

Originally posted by Limmer
We are honeymooning with a combo of 3 days at the park then the 7 day cruise. We arrive at the park Oct 10th and get on the cruise Oct 13th. We are staying at PO Riverside?

Anybody else?:bounce:

Congratulations on your wedding and honeymoon. We are getting married at Disney and going on the October 20th Magic Cruise. Enjoy!

My DF and I are honeymooning from 10/23 to 11/03 this year! We're staying 5 nights at the Radisson Inn Lake Buena Vista and 6 nights at the Beach Club! I've been to Disney many times but it's my DF's first time! He's so tired of my talking non-stop about the trip. I haven't been since 1996 so I'm looking forward to all the new attractions and Animal Kingdom. I just can't wait to show him everything!

We are honeymooning at the Polynesian in April, then going on a Disney Cruise. Right now I am more excited about the honeymoon than I am about the wedding!! I am sure that will change as it gets closer to the date....I wish I could spend more than 7 days but I have to go back to work.....C'est la vie!

Congrats to everyone! Have a wonderful time!

FH and I will be honeymoon at Disney. The wedding is October 27, and we will be in Disney October 28 - November 3. We are staying at the Grand Floridian in one of the honeymoon suites. We are so excited. In some ways time is flying by, and in others it is taking forever.

We are on the Disney Magic 7-day on 11/03, then honeymooning at the Floridian until 11/13!
Can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter