Who is going in May 2019?! And where are you staying?

We've just decided to go to Disney World in May of 2019, and we're going to be staying at Art of Animation for the first time! Has anyone else stayed there?

When are you going in May and where are you staying? :)

We also just decided to go! We're staying at the Yacht Club as my kids are all basically grown at this point & we love the proximity to Epcot. Sadly, we have to go over Memorial Day weekend as that works best with their schedules.

I'll be headed on a solo trip from the 4th to the 8th at CSR. Was strongly considering Art of Animation, but I love my moderate resorts.

Leaving on the 12th for a stay at POR. It will be our babies first trip!

Arriving May 1st for 7 days at BLT. It will be our family’s second trip. We have been to Disneyland so many times I can walk in blindfolded but WDW is a beast and I am nervous about all the planning. First time around I didn’t need to plan very much my girls were only 4. It has been 5 years since and thanks to YouTube they want to do a lot more! My DH asked me the the other day why we just can’t wing it !

We're hoping to be there the week of the 12th for our 20th anniversary. Still in the planning stages, but will most likely stay at Pop Century.

This will be our first non-holiday trip. Our last 5 trips have always been over the Thanksgiving / Christmas season.

We're hoping to be there the week of the 12th for our 20th anniversary. Still in the planning stages, but will most likely stay at Pop Century.

This will be our first non-holiday trip. Our last 5 trips have always been over the Thanksgiving / Christmas season.
Same here! My family and I have been going in November and December but I convinced them to go in May! I love the Flower and Garden festival though :)

DH and I are going in the middle of the May to celebrate his 50th birthday at the WL. We follow a few days in the parks with a Disney cruise to the Virgin Islands. We can't wait!! :tigger:

We used to go mostly in November, but with DD in college, we switched to May last year. It was hot and unusually rainy, but we’re giving it another go next May. Staying at the BC with her BFF and very excited about it. The F&GF was beautiful and the food booths had tasty food.

:sunny:

We’re booked at POFQ May 1-5 with the dining plan. I booked this trip b/c I booked an October 2019 trip a few days before that and was losing sleep over the excitement, yet anxiety, of having to wait over a year for a Disney fix.

We will be staying at The BoardWalk, to celebrate my husbands 50th, May 4-11...it seems so far away. :sad:

Just booked on Monday! May 8-12 at Old Key West which is a new resort for us. We're going to enjoy Flower and Garden (which has handily beated out F&W for our favorite festival at Epcot).

DH and I will be staying at the Dolphin May 15th - 18th to celebrate my 65th birthday. No better way to spend a birthday than with Mickey :)

We are going for two weeks in May beginning Mother's Day and I think we should be able to book Boardwalk. So excited to be going back there:)

Just booked the arrival flights on Southwest for $82 nonstop from DC to Orlando. :yay:

Last edited:
I'll be there with my daughter, a couple of girlfriends and their children May 15-20 at Poly!

We'll be there to celebrate my son's graduation from college! It will be a very similar trip to the one we took to celebrate his graduation from high school. :)

We used to typically go in late August to avoid some of the crowds (due to school starting for much of the country), but started going in May once my son started college. After he graduates, we'll be able to go whenever we want! ...Except that my sister has starting going with us on the last few trips, and her kids are now in school. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!