Who is Going MAY 2019!

louey

DIS Veteran
Planning a Mother/Daughter Trip. Got back from a June trip and decided we need to go back ASAP! Who else is planning a May 2019 Trip and where are you staying. I’m Counting the days :surfweb::jumping3: :D

Just decided a mom and daughter trip to celebrate college graduation. Not sure where we’ll stay yet... literally JUST decided to do this! Yay. Look forward to planning along with all of you!

Just decided a mom and daughter trip to celebrate college graduation. Not sure where we’ll stay yet... literally JUST decided to do this! Yay. Look forward to planning along with all of you!

We took our daughter when she graduated college too! We all will be planning fastpasses and dining reservations around the same time as well as keeping an eye out for room discounts hopefully :surfweb:
Happy Planning!!! :wizard:

My sister and I are going from 4/27 thru 5/10 for flower and Garden. Doing splits stays. CTR, BWI and then GF. Already doing a count down. 219 days!

The new discounts that just came out, Do they only go to April 2019? Nothing for May yet right? or did I miss it :worried:

May/June but we arrive in May the 29th! We were just on property in Sept and booked free dining! WHOOOO!!!!

Almost time to make dining Reservations :banana:!!!!! No word on any discounts yet for May :confused3 :surfweb:

Booked our dining reservations yesterday!!!! Our Trip will be here before we know it!!! :Pinkbounc:jumping3::banana:
Trying the Edison at Disney Springs, and two of our favorites Narcoosee's (Grand Floridian), and Chef De France at (Epcot) :D

Planning it, but don't have anything booked yet. We upgraded to APs in October, so I plan to take full advantage and make at least three more trips. We have a week booked at CBR in February (next week is FP+ Day!), and plan to return in May and September.

Planning it, but don't have anything booked yet. We upgraded to APs in October, so I plan to take full advantage and make at least three more trips. We have a week booked at CBR in February (next week is FP+ Day!), and plan to return in May and September.

I think there is new things happening Fall 2019 at Disney!!!! enjoy.

I hope everyone is taking advantage on the Discount for May 2019!!!! I originally had Yacht Club Standard View, with discount I was upgraded to Pool/lagoon view for $400 less. Was really hoping to maybe grab Club Level but wasn't available that day, I kept checking website and this morning Club Level Standard view was available so I upgraded to that and now paying what I originally was but can look forward to Club Level. Happy Planning :yay::D

Booked four nights in May at CBR when the discounts came out this week!

Now hoping for AP discounts through September. I don't want to book September until I find out the exact date that Illuminations will end. If it happens late enough in the summer (say, early September) I would like to be there for the last show and the first new (interim) show.

I hope everyone is taking advantage on the Discount for May 2019!!!! I originally had Yacht Club Standard View, with discount I was upgraded to Pool/lagoon view for $400 less. Was really hoping to maybe grab Club Level but wasn't available that day, I kept checking website and this morning Club Level Standard view was available so I upgraded to that and now paying what I originally was but can look forward to Club Level. Happy Planning :yay::D

We just booked Club Level at the Yacht Club too! We'll be there from 4/26-5/4. We're AP's and the first two nights of our trip fall under the other discount so we had to do two reservations. So we'll spend two nights at POFQ then move over to Yacht Club on 4/28. This will be our second time at Club Level, first time was at Beach Club and we loved it! It was so convenient to grab drinks and snacks instead of running to the shops or food court. Counting down the days till we return home!

We just booked Club Level at the Yacht Club too! We'll be there from 4/26-5/4. We're AP's and the first two nights of our trip fall under the other discount so we had to do two reservations. So we'll spend two nights at POFQ then move over to Yacht Club on 4/28. This will be our second time at Club Level, first time was at Beach Club and we loved it! It was so convenient to grab drinks and snacks instead of running to the shops or food court. Counting down the days till we return home!

This will be our second time at club level! We love it, so glad I got it at discount. Enjoy :D

Just booked 4 nights for my daughter and I at BWI. May 24 through May 28. Just a short trip to enjoy a few food booths at Epcot and 2 of our favorite restaurants. I have a limited number of vacation days. But 3 days at Disney is better then none.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!