Who is Going MAY 2019!

Going with about 30 of my closest DIS friends for an EPIC Girls Trip May 2-6 staying at my favorite, WL!

We'll be there the same time :) WL is "home" to me, I hope you love it as much as I do!

That sounds like a blast! Have a Great Time :flower:

We leave in 6 weeks!
May 25- June 2
Hotel - done (GF)
Flights - done
Fast passes - done
Easter baskets filled with new summer stuff - done

After Easter I will be working on laying out things to pack as well as figuring out other logistics.

I need this break from work!

We leave in 6 weeks!
May 25- June 2
Hotel - done (GF)
Flights - done
Fast passes - done

Same here!
May 27- 31
Hotel - done (SOG)
Flights - done (back in August)
Fast passes - done (FOP on 2 days and SDD on 1)

I also just got email from TP last night with revised hours for May, MK extended PM hours from 10pm to 11pm on a few nights, AK extended PM hours from 9pm tp 10pm each night.

This will be my third time going early May and fingers crossed that this one is as good as the other two!!! We found that the crowd level is low and the weather in the past was perfect!!! Have a great trip!

My favorite time to go is the beginning part of May. It's sandwiched between the Spring Break/Easter crowds and the Memorial Day weekend crowds. Weather is usually spot on during this time as well.

I'll be there May 15-20th at Poly, renting points . I will be joined by some girlfriends and all our kiddos. Will be at MK 21 days from right now!
We've got EMM at MK on 5/19 and we've decided against DAH as the kids can't hang that late.

70DE5CEA-6C25-4EEB-AAEB-4CDB717DC4FA.jpeg Just landed, using Ultimate Towncar service
For first time!!!! Staying in downtown Disney Springs for first night so no Magical Express :worried:

Reactions: DLo
Having a blast late night haven’t stopped all day. We did the After Hours at Animal Kingdom, way worth it. I have to say being at this park at night especially for Pandora was it so great. It’s a must to do at night. This event was pretty awesome, my daughter went on Pandora 3 times there were 12 of us in the theatre for Its A Bugs Life, and the Tree of Life Awakening is cool

Hope everyone has been enjoying their May trips so far!!!! Are the love bugs still around? just curious :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!