Who is going? When?

Not really.....just have fun. Never been on Carnival. My TA never recommends it for us.....but we are old ;)
Are you doing excursions?

We havent decided yet on any excursions. We thought the jet skis sounded fun or swimming with dolphins.

We havent decided yet on any excursions. We thought the jet skis sounded fun or swimming with dolphins.

DD has done both at one place or another and really liked them.
She did dolphin training, not just swimming. She loved it.
And she is very adventuresome and liked jet skiing and also ATV.

Am going for NYE again! December 31-January 4 at OKW!

Also Epcot Flower and Garden, March 25 to April 1. BWV and AKV.

Meriweather, will we overlap your OKW time??

Am going for NYE again! December 31-January 4 at OKW!

Also Epcot Flower and Garden, March 25 to April 1. BWV and AKV.

Meriweather, will we overlap your OKW time??

Yes!! We arrive the 2nd.....and at OKW! (depending on airfare we might try arriving the 1st...but the 2nd for sure)
Hope we can met up this time.

I don't have air for that trip yet......hoping the price comes down. It is way, way high right now.

My waitlist came through, so we don't have to spend a night off site. We're at OKW from December 30 to Jan 4. There for my birthday!

Maybe we can plan a dinner, lunch, anything with you and Dave!

My waitlist came through, so we don't have to spend a night off site. We're at OKW from December 30 to Jan 4. There for my birthday!

Maybe we can plan a dinner, lunch, anything with you and Dave!

Hope so.......I do ADRS soon.
Leaving for a cruise in a few days. When I get back and settled, I will get moving on airfare and see if we are coming in a day earlier or not.
I will let you know and we can try to coordinate something

Hope so.......I do ADRS soon.
Leaving for a cruise in a few days. When I get back and settled, I will get moving on airfare and see if we are coming in a day earlier or not.
I will let you know and we can try to coordinate something

Great! I was told I could book ADRs July 3.

Happy sailing!

Tom and I booked DCL 4 night cruise before my friends meet in September. So, Sept 4 Boardwalk Villas, 5-9 Dream cruise, then 9-16 at AKV with friends! Altogether there will be 7 friends!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter