• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is in charge of the BC reesort?

katiekomo

Mouseketeer
Have a friend who just had a less than stellar experience at BC (staying cash on concierge level). Is there a personal email she can use to explain the frustrations she had? (Not just the form on the internet.) She really wants this to be fixed for future guests and is frustrated with the whole stay (especially since she and I stayed there before and had a wonderful time). I seem to remember someone had an email address... But of course I can't find it now that I need it! Was it here that I saw it? TIA!

Thanks! I seem to remember, though, this was an actual name. Maybe a woman? It went to an actual person, not department. Maybe it was somewhere else... Heck! Maybe I dreamt it! ;)

I'll pass on this list to my pal, though, thanks!

I'm hoping to dream of the place tonight!

Have a friend who just had a less than stellar experience at BC (staying cash on concierge level). Is there a personal email she can use to explain the frustrations she had? (Not just the form on the internet.) She really wants this to be fixed for future guests and is frustrated with the whole stay (especially since she and I stayed there before and had a wonderful time). I seem to remember someone had an email address... But of course I can't find it now that I need it! Was it here that I saw it? TIA!

Hopefully, she discussed the issue with resort management while she was still there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter