Who is in for 2018?

Getting prepared to book for May 2018. Probably 20th-30th to celebrate DGD's 6th birthday. Trying to coordinate adult kids arrival dates is keeping it interesting. :rolleyes2 We will be a party of 5, a party of 7, and a party of 9 at various times! :grouphug:

Can anyone tell me please, if you book a resort, does your credit card get charged immediately? Many thanks!

Planning a family trip for my son's 4th birthday in Nov. 2018 w/ the grandparents, but I couldn't wait so my son and I are going this October for Halloween!

Really looking forward to the 2018 rates coming out, planning for the 4 of us will be a whole different ballgame. Also crossing my fingers for a possible promotion at work that might bump us up to a deluxe for the 2018 trip!

Looks like we're aiming for a 2 bedroom villa at BC or BLT! Renting Points, that is. But I will probably book us at POFQ as soon as I hit 499 just to be safe, in case we don't get the rentals.

So so excited!! :yay: We booked Poly deluxe studio end of April/may. Now waiting patiently for discounts, or our dream room to be available to adjust our stay.

Booked for AoA (Mermaid Room) for late Feb!!! I've never stayed there - it was just a concrete shell the last time I was in the World so I'm excited to be staying there :)

So so excited!! :yay: We booked Poly deluxe studio end of April/may. Now waiting patiently for discounts, or our dream room to be available to adjust our stay.

I also booked the Poly for the same time frame - standard room. I am definitely with you on the waiting for discounts! I've been there that time of year twice before, but it's been a while. From what I remember, I think they had a 25% discount for the Deluxe resort the last time we went.

As of today, we are tentatively planning/budget planning for a last week of August 2018 trip! We went in October at CSR/POR and Late August/Sept at POR, so this will be our 3rd family trip and thinking of the Poly (was still under construction last time). Super excited! Last trip was a surprise for the kiddos, but this time it's full disclosure. Bring on the heat... and the pools/waterparks!

I am waiting to book a long weekend trip the weekend before Thanksgiving, but it's not quite 499 out yet. I think I can do it in a few days though! It will be a short trip with my MIL and daughter. I still don't know where to stay though. I will probably will be booking something just to nail down the dates and then waiting for discounts. We usually end up switching to a TA to get a discount, but I don't know if that will be cheaper this time when we will not be getting park hoppers and will only be on a 3 night stay. Either way, I'm just happy to be planning a trip in 2018 when I still have our 2017 trip to look forward to. I've never had 2 trips on the books at the same time before!

Planning a mother/daughter trip for the end of August 2018. DD will be 12 when we go. Waiting for my TA to release their agency exclusive rates before deciding which resort and exactly what dates to book. Hoping to stay deluxe if the price is right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!