Who is staying at the POP the first part of Jan?

shar2ak

Earning My Ears
My DH, DD, DS and I will be there Jan 2 - 11. :bounce: :jumping3:

Who else will be there?

(Note: My parents will be off site. I was hoping that they would stay on site but my Dad is a penny pincher. Oh well..maybe next time.)

Shar

DH me DD [6.5], DD [4.5], DS [3] and my parents hopefully across the hall. Our first trip to the WORLD!! [Mom and Dad went last year and DH as a kid, everyone else first time].

AND....the kiddos won't find out until XMAS....so I'm DYING....

WooHoo.

Trish

TnTWalter,

I would be going nutz if I had to keep info about going to WDW to my self. You get the Self Control Award. :cheer2:

You were saying that hopefully your parents would be across the hall from you. My understanding is that the room doors at the POP all face outside. Thats my understanding of the floorplans that I have seen.

I hope that I will beable to meet you and that we won't be persons that pass in the night. :)

Shar

Yes I am going nutz...although while I was finalizing all my plans, they overheard many a phone conversation and kept saying 'we're going to disneyworld sometime'...so I stopped mentioning it and when they would ask I would say 'maybe some day, wouldn't that be neat' so I think I'm still ok. Mom and dad have been the worst about talking in front of them. I just give the evil eye! ;o)

Trish

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!