***Who is watching the Bachelorette/Bachelor?*** Updated thread

Will you be watching this season of the Bachelorette?

• I have a membership to Bachelor Nation, been waiting for summer!

• If there is nothing else to do

• I'd rather watch paint dry...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Frankly I was somewhat surprised that when she let Colton go last night, she didn't say anything to him about Tia (is that her name?) still having feelings for him. Or do you think that maybe Becca felt that it wasn't her place to say, that Tia should be the one to share that information?

One word about the whole Colton thing....
SCRIPTED!!!!!!!
110%
And, it wasn't even halfway decent acting.. aka... script reading!!!
Isn't he already filming, or finished filming, Paradise.

For example, had Arie not dumped Becca, pretty sure either Lauren or whoever was third (don't even remember...LOL), would be it.

I think the third runner up on Arie's season was Tia. Before the Arie dumping Becca bombshell, all the speculation was that Tia was the front runner for Bachelorette. She has more of a personality in line with the other leads than Lauren did. Lauren was too reserved and frankly too boring to be the lead.

This is also why there's so much crap about Colton on the internet. He's thirsty for fame so he hung out with Tia, anticipated her being the Bachelorette, applied for and got casted with the thought she would be it, and then turns out it was Becca but he hung in there anyway for the notoriety. And the ex-girlfriend of his that he references throughout is Olympic gold medal gymnast Ali Raisman. He's also dated another quasi-celeb (a singer I think she was) in the past. Fame hungry, so I'm glad he's finally gone. He wasn't right for Becca.

I'm pretty surprised to hear Becca say she's in love with Chase, but nothing similar regarding Jason or Garrett. I realize she met Chase on ATFR, so perhaps they had a head start, but her first impression rose was to Garrett so I thought she would have said the same about him by now as well. I do think Garrett has a harder time expressing himself sincerely. Has he told Becca he's in love with her yet? I can't remember. I know Chase and Jason have.

OMG. What a set up for Jason. Pretty clear who they want for the Bachelor next time.....

No comments on the finale? I’m watching it now but I already know the ending.

Garrett: “I will protect her heart!” Does he think he’s Kasey?

LOL. I watched. I think she picked the wrong guy, but whatever. It will be interesting to see whether their relationship lasts. She's a staunch liberal, and he, well, appears a bit on the conservative side, what with his various instagram likes. I know there are some famous examples of those types of relationships, but someone who "likes" homophobic and racist things would be a bridge too far for me, personally. We will see. I knew the ending too, and knowing that, it was clear to me all season how they were "playing up" Blake, right to the end to make it seem like he was the frontrunner. Blake now appears to be the leading contender for Bachelor...."most emotional" break up in history as a redemption story. This franchise eats that up.

I was completely unaware of the Insta likes issue until last night because I avoid Bachelor press/news lest I get spoiled. Garrett said, "Just because I liked it, doesn’t necessarily mean that I supported it." Yeah, when you "like" or share something on social media is means exactly that you doofus! Here's another newsflash: When you follow pages on social media that posts hurtful memes, that too is supporting them. Kudos to ABC's legal and/or social media department for crafting his apology. It was spot on.

That being said, I think she picked the right guy for her. They looked genuinely in love and happy. I hope things work out for them.

I just watched the finale episode, and did I miss something or did Chris not greet Blake at the dock when he came to see Becca at the end? If I remember, it looked like Blake was the only one there. Yet, when Garrett arrived, Chris was there to greet him and tell him, "Becca's waiting for you." If so, that should have clued Blake in that something was wrong.

I just watched the finale episode, and did I miss something or did Chris not greet Blake at the dock when he came to see Becca at the end? If I remember, it looked like Blake was the only one there. Yet, when Garrett arrived, Chris was there to greet him and tell him, "Becca's waiting for you." If so, that should have clued Blake in that something was wrong.
I remember Chris meeting Blake before his heart was crushed by Becca.

The hype around the finale was a bit of a letdown IMO. Yes Blake was clearly crushed, but it wasn't the all out ugly cry I had heard it would be. I really hope Blake isn't chosen as the next Bachelor - I find him boring, too anxious, and too insecure to deal with the baggage and drama that comes with being the lead. I think Jason is more confident and entertaining, and would make a better Bachelor. But Blake obviously has America's sympathy vote at this point.

As far as Garrett and Becca having opposing political views, I am sure that is something they discussed before the end or shortly after the engagement. They both seem in love and mature enough to respect each other's opinions. I think either of them would choose the other over politics and propaganda any day. If my DH had opposing political views, we'd agree to keep politics out of our relationship.

Anyone watch BIP?

Has anyone been watching Bachelor in Paradise? What the heck was up with Leo?

I'm watching!
I think Leo is not as great a 'player' as he believes he is, not many women were interested.
What a baby; blames everyone else for how lame he is.8-)
I laughed out loud when he was throwing his temper tantrum.:P

I really liked Leo. I wonder if he was told to act so crazy just to create drama. It seem like both "New player comes in to steal partner from existing couple" stories (Leo & Beniot) were played up for drama only to flop.

Anyone else seeing the speculation about who the "new" Bachelor will be?

Skip if you don't want to know.

Scroll down if you do.

Colton

Anyone else seeing the speculation about who the "new" Bachelor will be?

Skip if you don't want to know.

Scroll down if you do.

Colton

[/QUOTE

I did see a blurb on the 'news, but who really knows. I think he is a bit boring and immature.
What about Tia??? :P

I hope the speculation is wrong! I really want it to be Jason! Not just because I’m a Buffalo girl. I think he’s mature, classy, and totally my type. If it is Jason, I might apply to be on it. I’m sure they’ll take a 43 year old happily married woman.
If it’s Colton I just won’t bother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!