Who is your top favorite Athletes

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
ever ?
5. Charlie Spikes. My list ( loved him as a kid, but an average player at best )
4. Mike Tyson, I just love a puncher, and all pure punchers should be animals
3. Mark Price
2. Lebron James
1. Bernie Kosar (OIC) Only In Cleveland

Roberto Clemente
Pete Rose
Bob Gibson

they are the greatest of the great, love that list.

Funny story about Pete Rose, a few years back Pete Rose was signing autographs at the hotle I was at every day, a lot of times he had no line by him, and I got a nice beer buzz going, and I yelled at hm "Hey pete its total ******** your not in the Hall of Fame" he just nodded at me but you could tell he was thinking, her ******* I here that 75 times every day

LaDainian Tomlinson is a great choice but one that confuses me as to why you would like him ?

I’m semi into NFL and there was just something about him that I liked. I followed him when he was in San Diego and then he got traded to my team (NY Jets). It’s ironic that my football team had the same name as my hockey team..that’s not why I liked them though. I dropped them, though, the day they signed Tebow.

they are the greatest of the great, love that list.

Funny story about Pete Rose, a few years back Pete Rose was signing autographs at the hotle I was at every day, a lot of times he had no line by him, and I got a nice beer buzz going, and I yelled at hm "Hey pete its total ******** your not in the Hall of Fame" he just nodded at me but you could tell he was thinking, her ******* I here that 75 times every day
Saw all three play in person. Very intense players. A niegbor of mine in Fla pitched for the Reds and said as a pitcher there was no other player you wanted playing with you other than Pete Rose.

I’m semi into NFL and there was just something about him that I liked. I followed him when he was in San Diego and then he got traded to my team (NY Jets). It’s ironic that my football team had the same name as my hockey team..that’s not why I liked them though. I dropped them, though, the day they signed Tebow.

Tebow-Points-to-God.jpg

Henry (Hank) Aaron...class act all the way...

I didnt not like Hank Aaron cause he was going t break the Babes record, and The Babe is such a cool iconic figure, but as years rolled by like you said Hammering Hank proved a class act. Fun fact for 40 years Hank has been a Cleveland Brown fan for what ever reason, and he has season tickets in the Dawg Pound, and I guess he makes 2-3 games year in disguise (he says he never gets recognized)

Lou Brock
Bernie Federko
Brett Hull
Isaac Bruce
Stan Musial (never saw him play, but one of the best ever and there’s nothing but positivity in every story on him).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter