Who is your top favorite Athletes

These guys, but Lynn #1 favorite.

Today it's Craig Kimbrell.

carl-yastrzemski-fred-lynn-and-jim-rice-photo-black-and-white-photo-282.jpg

These guys, but Lynn #1 favorite.

Today it's Craig Kimbrell.

carl-yastrzemski-fred-lynn-and-jim-rice-photo-black-and-white-photo-282.jpg

I still remember Lynn and Rice rookies years, I was thinking my gawd, where did these two come from. Now Yaz, I thought he was good in a era that people didnt hit much, but what a cool nick name

Arnold Palmer. Class act right from the get-go and he just kept getting better with age. I could sit and listen to him talk for hours and never grow tired of it.

Micheal Jordan. Grew up loving the NY Knicks. Can’t think of another player I’d rather have break my heart.....over and over again.

Yogi Berra. Perhaps the most underrated NY Yankee of all time.

1. Michael Jordan
2. Tyler Hansbrough
3. Marcus Paige
4. Brice Johnson
5. Luke Maye
6. Danny Green
7. Theo Pinson
8. Vince Carter
9. James Worthy

I could keep going, but feel free to stop me, if you notice a pattern here. :p After the first 3, there's no preference of order. I could add more to the list, but they are mostly former NFL or WNBA players that were more like friends than favorite athletes.

Derek Jeter
Donnie “baseball” Mattingly
Mariano Rivera

There are more and there were favorites at the time I was a teen like Guidry, Randolph, Nettles, Gossage. And there are favorites before my time...some still alive but I never saw play and some no longer living...Gehrig, DiMaggio, scooter, etc....

Can you tell I am a yankee fan, don’t like any other sport!

Steve Nash
Stephen Curry
Jim Kelly
Brandon Scherff. Quick story behind this one. My cousin was roommates with his sister in college she was actually in her wedding. I am a huge Iowa Hawkeyes fan and got to meet him he is so nice.

1). Gil Hodges (baseball-my childhood favorite player)
2). Larry Bird
3). Andrew Luck
4). Sandy Koufax
5). Roberto Duran

Al Kaline
Jim Northrup
Michael Jordon
Yvan Cournoyer
Charles Barkley
Magic Johnson

favorite coach....Tom Landry

I'm not a sports fan at all. But growing up I was. So my favs when I was a kid were:

King Richard Petty(if you want to count drivers at atheletes)
Billy Whiteshoes Johnson
Jose Cruz
And, of course, JJ Watt. He has do SO much for Houston and the outlying areas! He paid for the Santa Fe victims funerals. Not to mention, what all he did after Harvey!

Wayne Gretzky, Roberto Alomar, Jarome Iginla, Jose Theodore, Sami Jo Small, Hayley Wickenhieser

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter