Who is your weird celebrity crush?

I would say being a male in my 20s , Maggie Smith

She’s 84 years old. That is weird since your in your 20’s. You said your in your 20’s but your profile has 51. I guess you talking about when you were in your 20’s Maggie Smith was your crush.

It was never a question of Ginger or Mary Ann for me. I always liked Mrs. Howell the best.

Lovey_Howell.jpg

My completely age-inappropriate celebrity crush is definitely Zac Efron!

Oh, my gosh, me too. And I really don't know why! My 20 something daughters always tell me "eewww". Both in that they think its wrong for me to thing he is cute and another because they don't think he is cute!

I won't even go into the weird crushes I have or have had! I'd have to hang my head in shame!!! My girls and I will occasionally go into the "guilty pleasure" conversation and tell each other who we find attractive for no good reason :)

Anthony Bordain.
Bill Murray.

Both seem like they'd be incredibly fun and interesting in person. Who knows what kind of date Bordain would have planned and what you'd get up to with Murray. Even weirder, DH has a man crush on Murray too.

Jack Palance - his voice was so sexy! Hugh Laurie is another one, but I definitely like him better scruffy.

Harrison Ford. Not when he was in Star Wars or Indiana Jones (though he is nice looking in those movies of course), I think he looks his sexiest in the movie Six Days, Seven Nights. I think he was about 60 when he filmed it? By comparison, I was 17 or 18 the first time I saw it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter