Who is your weird celebrity crush?

Ed Sheeran. I admit I have a thing for redheads, tattoos and people that can sing. Thank goodness my husband fits one of those categories!

Harrison Ford. Not when he was in Star Wars or Indiana Jones (though he is nice looking in those movies of course), I think he looks his sexiest in the movie Six Days, Seven Nights. I think he was about 60 when he filmed it? By comparison, I was 17 or 18 the first time I saw it.

OMG...SAME! I was literally 19 when I saw that movie and was so taken by him! I was going to post this response but you beat me to it! I totally feel you, though. I still think he is good looking. Probably the only "old man" I can say that about.

My "weird" celebrity crush is Lady Gaga and Scarlet Johansson. It's weird because I'm a straight, married woman. But man, those are some seriously attractive women right there. I might flip for one of them. ;)

Teller
He's my parents' age, but I've crushed on him since college. I've never had a problem talking to a celebrity at a meet & greet, but I lost the ability to form a sentence when I asked him to autograph my issue of Skeptic. Fortunately, I'd gotten Penn's signature first, so I was able to point. :)

Chloe O'Brien (24) a good girl who would do bad things for the men she believed in
chloe.jpg

I love Stanley Tucci. But I don't think its weird lol I could totally be married to him, I have a thing for nerdy bald guys and guess what? I am married to an older than me nerdy bald guy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter