Who keeps to a Theme?

Scrufsmom

Mouseketeer
How many people out there base their vacation to WDW with a Theme? I know that when we make our plans every year, we base it upon a theme.....last year was dedicated to the great water parks. We made our vacation around Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon and Pools at various hotels. This year is dedicated to the Parks. Since I have been to WDW so many times since I was 6 yo, I have done basically everything. In order to keep my DD occupied, we have come up with this concept.

Although, it makes for alot of fun. Only because it is also giving my DH and I a different look at things up at WDW.

I've never done anything like that, but it sounds like a great idea for people who go to WDW a lot :D

We basically make it our business to get to every main park plus the 2 water parks everytime we go. I think my kids would be upset if we missed any of the paks. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter