Who kept their reservations this summer?

we have reservations for 8-2 to 8-10.still a go for now but may cancel if universal manages to muck it up like disney now appears to have done. my biggest concern is not being gauranteed entry into the parks and if we do get In,can we leave for a mid day break and get back in later.

UK based USO fan here. Have a vacation booked with my mate for 2 weeks starting the 9th September. As we're both two adults we're just waiting to see what happens. The hardest thing is whether the US will let us in, and whether we have to quarantine for 14 days when we return from holiday (i don't think 4 weeks holiday will happen for my work!).

We're booked in CBBR so not far from the parks and have 2 week full access tickets... my friend is not an early riser so I'm a little worried about not being able to get in the parks, but perhaps the capacity will be lower in the evening anyway. Who knows! Of course a question about HHN, how will the houses work? Can you be scary while social distancing?

I'm still excited about the trip, it sure will be a story to tell if we do go! Imagine sharing pictures to my kids in the future with facemasks on and explaining this strange and unprecedented time!

we have reservations for 8-2 to 8-10.still a go for now but may cancel if universal manages to muck it up like disney now appears to have done. my biggest concern is not being gauranteed entry into the parks and if we do get In,can we leave for a mid day break and get back in later.

Hours are only 9am to 6pm. Not much time for a mid day break. Maybe that will change by August but I wouldn’t count on it.

The hardest thing is whether the US will let us in, and whether we have to quarantine for 14 days when we return from holiday (i don't think 4 weeks holiday will happen for my work!).

It’s difficult to wait to see how things play out in general but I cannot imagine having to navigate those hoops. Good luck

Haunted Houses around me only let in like parties of up to usually four or five at a time. So if you are a group of eight they break you up in two groups of four and stagger letting you in by a few minutes. I think the isolation is scarier than the constant line at Universal. I can't imagine the lines, if Universal did that, they are bad enough already!

It’s difficult to wait to see how things play out in general but I cannot imagine having to navigate those hoops. Good luck

Thank you :) Its the old saying, planning for the worst but hoping for the best!

Haunted Houses around me only let in like parties of up to usually four or five at a time. So if you are a group of eight they break you up in two groups of four and stagger letting you in by a few minutes. I think the isolation is scarier than the constant line at Universal. I can't imagine the lines, if Universal did that, they are bad enough already!

That would actually be really cool, as i think it would avoid the 'missed' scares, where someone a few people ahead gets scared but you've seen it and its not scary to you. 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter