Who might be planning to go “opening day?”

I think I’m personally more inclined to go first week than 5th week because, if they progressively raise the attendance cap, there will be more people to contend with that 5th week vs 1st. I’m predicting they will be extremely conservative in week 1 with attendance.

I think I’m personally more inclined to go first week than 5th week because, if they progressively raise the attendance cap, there will be more people to contend with that 5th week vs 1st. I’m predicting they will be extremely conservative in week 1 with attendance.
Yes, I thought about that too - plus the fact there won't be onsite guests during that first week going to the parks. I'll probably still wait, but now I will hope you do get a reservation and go so I can read all about your first week experience! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!