Who misses upbeat wholesome pop music?

AnimationFan94

Earning My Ears
Remember music like this?

What do you think of music like this? I like today's pop music but would like to hear something upbeat and fun once in a while.

What's to miss? Radio stations play those (and similar songs) all. the. time.
Give me some classic rock, 80s, 90s grunge, industrial, ebm, electronica, darkwave, and pagan folk.

There is no need to miss any kind of music anymore with all the streaming options available.
I rarely listen to the radio because IMO today's music stinks, that leaves me listening to all the music "I miss".

Two things:
First, when has music ever really been wholesome? So much of it was always dirty, we just didn't get it.
Second: Spotify. You can play pretty much whatever you want and there are very few ads

I think it's still there. It's mixed in with other stuff if you're listening to top 40 channels, so maybe you aren't noticing it as much. (Although if you listened to the same top 40 stations the years that the 3 songs you posted were hits, you'd find that they too were mixed in with other types of songs as well. :) ) And as others said if you look to more specific channels or channels/services that you can set up to you liking, then you can find what you're looking for.

I agree with the PP's who say there's no need to miss any music genre. Between all of the streaming options I can listen to everything from Bach to Black Flag :rockband: anytime I want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!