Who wants me to come and visit them???

Boots

<font color=green>Smiling at you!!!</font><br><fon
DH is on vacation this week. One where he chose not to do anything. Monday he painted the kitchen and a bathroom. Yesterday he put down a new floor in the same bathroom and wallpaper border trim. Today he is putting down a formica floor in the kitchen. And it is much harder than he thought. I am not really too much help and am probably more of a hinderence than anything. He is now very tired and very grumpy so I am DISing and staying out of the way. Can I come and visit???? Anyone????

Come on down!

DH just got a second computer set up here in the DIS room! You and I can DIS the days away!!!!

Come on to Minnesota. We can spend the day at the Mega mall.

Come on up to Michigan sweetie, I'm waiting for you :D

I live near I-75! Pick up browneyes and let's all do a Girls' Day Out! :D

If you promise not to go snooping all over my house ;) you're welcome to come visit us in Texas. We're thinking about tackling some home improvement projects this weekend so we might have to put you to work. :D

Would you like to visit all of the museums in Chicago? See Sears Tower? Shop at WaterTower Place on Michigan Avenue? Come on and stay with me! :Pinkbounc

at least its only for a week...my poor mom has it worse..my dad retired in December and has been driving her nuts ever since....lets pray for her...lol

Boots-send your DH up to my house, I'll give him a list a mile long. My dad is tired of coming to visit and working on our house! :)

You can come visit me, but I just started back at the gym lifting weights again after a 3 week break. :D :D I'd make you come spot me, I'm not sure how much better that would be. ;) :p I'd buy you an ice cold Iced Coffe made with skim milk afterward though. :D :D I might even throw in a protein bar. ;) :p

C'mon up to Michigan, Boots but bring your DH so he can help my DH do some things around the house!!!:) :bounce:

Hey, you have to stay there and be the cheerer uppper!

Just think how bad you would feel leaving, LOL!

Good luck on all your projects, and I hope it's not tooo hot there!

Herc.

Come on over to Pittsburgh!!!! WE love company!!!!! ANd every SUnday is Dinner and Board games at our house!!! Lots of Disney Games for some reason...........:p

Me! Come visit me! You still owe me a visit after being unable to attend a performance of Oklahoma or the Pigeon Forge DIS meet this past spring!

Better still...........................come to OZ!!!

You could pick up some great postcards whlie you're here & take them home & send them off to our exchangees & fool them................. :p :D

What ya reckon!!!;) :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter