"Who wants to sit in the Yak chair?" Sheesh it was hot. An August 2015 TR Updated 11/7

Omg! I swore I replied to the earlier update!! I have a bad habit of reading while at work, and I guess I forgot to hit "post reply" le oops!

Love the stuffy shenanigans; your hubby may have missed a career in mousekeeping:crazy:

The pool at POFQ looks really cool, and I'm glad Maura went on the slide. It's funny how Lucy is such a thrill seeker and Maura's not quite with that, yet.

HS looks like a fun day! Lucky miss Lucy got to ride ToT twice without a crazy wait. Although the crowds look decent from you pictures.

I am so glad you guys like the muppets!! I thought for sure that portion would be torn down, but with PizzaPlanet becoming Pizza Rizzo I'm hoping that's not the case.

Did I hear the Indiana Jones show is no more? I can't remember if that was one of the things leaving to make way for Star Wars land. If so, I'm sad Lucy never got to see it.

I did hear this, sadly. I read that they will be bringing the ride from DL over though! Not the same, but still cool! It bugs me that the stunt show is still featured on the video, if it is being removed. Why get the kids (and my) hopes up just to be let down?

I adore One Man's Dream. I hope the exhibit is featured elsewhere in the parks. It's nice to see the back story of Walt and the parks and films and such.

Glad you're back on here Claire!

OMG I suck. I truly do. I's been almost 2 months. There's no excuse. I will say though, I had sat down a couple weeks back, all ready to post an update, and my computer and The Dis weren't getting along. It was moving at a sloth pace. Possibly slower. It would hae taken me an hour just to write this one line I think. I'm writing this from work, but can't do a whole update from here. I'm going to try again at home tonight. Wish me luck!

OMG I suck. I truly do. I's been almost 2 months. There's no excuse. I will say though, I had sat down a couple weeks back, all ready to post an update, and my computer and The Dis weren't getting along. It was moving at a sloth pace. Possibly slower. It would hae taken me an hour just to write this one line I think. I'm writing this from work, but can't do a whole update from here. I'm going to try again at home tonight. Wish me luck!

Girl, pleeeease, you do not suck! I just now got around to posting an update on my report so I can totally relate to what you are feeling. Hope to see an update soon!

No.. She sucks...

:rolleyes1

35d6efaa123e5d48c6e39b88aad811c1.jpg

Im just sitting here waiting...

37242828.jpg

I think she has taken like 4 trips since she started this...

Hi. Do you remember me? Surely not. I'm the slacker who hasn't updated my TR in over a year. A YEAR! I don't blame you if you never want to read again. I have no good excuse. Nothing horrible happened in our lives. Hey, the Cubs won the World Series and that was awesome! My kids got bigger and Jason and I got older. Life just got hectic and I couldn't find time to DIS, but I'm seriously going to change that. We have our next trip planned for March and I need to get this sucker done before then! Jason has informed me he plans on reading last trip's TR on the way down in March (that's what he did last time, read the previous report) and I don't want him to be disappointed. Also, Photobucket (as I'm sure most of you know), is being a real you-know-what, so now I have to re-upload all my old pictures. I'm trying Flickr. Someone suggested it so we'll see. I'm going to upload a test picture to see how it works.

Here goes.
DSC_0136

OMG, it worked! Yes! And Flickr seems to upload way faster! Now to finish uploading the next pictures in my report. But first, thought you might like to see the kiddos in a recent photo. Lucy turned 11 last week. Eleven. I swear she was just born. She is just 5 feet tall and growing. I know she'll pass both Jason and I. Maura is 8 and still tiny as ever. I think she's in a size 6 for clothes. :rotfl2:

Here's Lucy on her birthday.

l

Maura on the first day of 3rd grade:

23492692468_726bc74355_c.jpg
mschool

And both girls on the first day of school.

l

Okay, I'm going to upload some more pics now that I know this works. Be back shortly!

Last edited:

Hi!! Fellow Milwaukee (area) resident here :) Been reading your report and love it, glad you're back! Your girls are so cute :cutie:

Alright, so when I left you oh so long ago, we were at Hollywood Studios and had just checked out One Man's Dream. So glad we got to see it!

Next we headed over to another attraction that has since gotten the axe. The kids wanted to play at the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground. Jason and I were fine with that, because it meant we just got to sit. Our kids were old enough that we didn't have to follow them around every where. We just made sure they appeared every couple of minutes.

We must have seen a misting machine on the way over?

DSC_0133

DSC_0135

You saw this one already, but too bad. This is where it goes.

DSC_0136

After that, we headed over to Epcot, as that's where our dinner reservation was. I know we took the boat, but I guess I took no pictures on the way there. We had some time before our ADR and so we did a Perry mission. We did Japan this time. They are so much fun. I think Jason might even like them more than the girls.

DSC_0137

That's Perry in the boat in the back of this picture.

DSC_0140

The Koi pond was gorgeous. We watched them for a while.

DSC_0141

DSC_0142

I believe that Maura is returning the Perry phone here, but I can't be 100% sure. You never know with this one.

DSC_0143

Okay, I know this is a super short update, but I wanted to get SOMETHING in here. I promise not to be a stranger. I hope to be back tomorrow night with more. I still have to shower and maybe watch This Is Us, but that might have to wait until tomorrow too. Until then!

Hi!! Fellow Milwaukee (area) resident here :) Been reading your report and love it, glad you're back! Your girls are so cute :cutie:

Hello Neighbor! Thanks! I'm glad to be back too! I missed the DIS! Thanks for reading! I'll get all my old pictures updated soon so it will be a better TR!

YOURE BACK!!! AND you guys have a trip planned!

Share the plans! And finish this TR for Pete sake.

I'm so glad you're back! :flower1:

Well, I didn't make it back last night, but I'm here tonight! We actually thought our computer might have gone kaput last night. It just stopped working. But Jason, computer whiz that he is, fixed it. At least temporarily. We need a new one. Ours is almost 10 years old. That's ancient in computer years.

But I digress. I last left us at Epcot finishing a Perry mission. We do love those. Can't wait to do more in March!

We only had time for one though, because we had a dinner date with some lovely ladies. Isn't Jason a lucky man? Not only did he get to dine with us, but also some royalty! The girls had a quick costume change, because let's face it, if you're going to dine with royalty, you should BE royalty yourself. We checked in, got seated pretty much right away, and our server, Maty, quickly brought us our appetizer plate. They changed this up since the last time we ate here. They used to have like a little salad/appetizer buffet before your meal came, but now, they bring you all the same stuff that was on the buffet, but they bring it to you on a cutting board for you to try what you want.

DSC_0144

There was I believe turkey, ham, salami, that white ball of stuff is fish paste (it had the consistency of tuna salad), I think there's salmon on there, and some cheeses. That brown goat cheese is amazing. Fellow Disboard member nilla mentioned in one of his reports that the stuff was great, and I'll admit, I was skeptical, but he was correct. It was really good. The brown threw me off. Jason and I may have even fought over it as we both love goat cheese. I surely don't remember for sure though. Let's be real, it was 2 years ago. I barely remember what I did yesterday.

Looks like there was some fruit, probably for the kids, and some cucumber salad. I ate that. No one else likes cucumbers in my family. Maura claims she does, but she'll eat like 1 bite and hand it over. That's fine with me. More cucumbers for me! I love them.

There were some rolls too. Nothing exciting, but they were good.

DSC_0145

Right after our appetizer came, the princess parade started, so the girls had to get up and join of course.

DSC_0147 - Copy

Before our food came, we had our first royal visitor. Princess Aurora. She was lovely. The meet and greets here are really nice. The princesses spend a good amount of time with each table and the interactions didn't feel rushed.

DSC_0150

DSC_0151 - Copy

Gosh, Maura's hair is a mess here. Looks like it did last week until she got her bangs cut. I swear she couldn't see anything.

After bidding Aurora goodbye, our entrees arrived. I think I had the Kyllingbryst. (I just looked that up on wdw.com) It was chicken. With veggies and potatoes and a tasty sauce.

DSC_0152

Big shocker here. Lucy had pizza.

DSC_0153

If there is cheese pizza, this kid will eat it. I really hope she someday discovers that some things are really yummy on pizza, but for now, I can't complain because she eats it all.

Another big shocker. Maura had mac and cheese.

DSC_0154

I'm sure you've noticed a theme with Maura and mac and cheese. No? Then I think you haven't been paying attention. She claims it to be her favorite. She usually eats most of it, so again, I can't complain.

I'm not going to lie, I can't remember what Jason had. Looking at the menu (which could be different, it was 2 years ago!), I think it was either the Kjottkake (meatballs), Brassert Biff (braised beef), or Svinestek (pork roast). I'm going with one of the first 2, because it looks too dark to be pork. Any guesses? Yours is as good as mine!

DSC_0155

Whatever it was, I'm sure he liked it.

Next up was Snow White! She doesn't look as innocent as Snow White usually does, but she was nice and the girls enjoyed their visit with her.

DSC_0157 - Copy

Next up was Ariel. I always like her. She's always got a little sass or spunk to her.

DSC_0158 - Copy - Copy

Last up was Jasmine. She was new this time. On our last visit to Akershus, Cinderella was here instead of Jasmine, but the girls enjoyed seeing Jasmine as we've only met her 1 other time.

DSC_0159 - Copy (2)

I believe the girls also got their picture with Belle at the beginning of the meal, and that one should be with our Photopass pictures. They used to give you a copy, but they don't do that anymore. That was fine with us, as long as we got it with Photopass. I'll dig it up and post it when I find it.

Alright, I found it. Rather, them.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/XSJTXC]EPCOT_NORWAYDINING2CHAR_7440734051 by Clare Kuhnen, on FlickrEPCOT_NORWAYDINING2CHAR_7440734051[/URL]

EPCOT_NORWAYDINING2CHAR_7440734052

After all the princess visited our table, I'm fairly certain a staring contest happened. If not, I have no idea what is going on here, but staring contests are a regular occurrence, so I'm 99% sure that's what this is. Maura is clearly cheating.

DSC_0161 - Copy - Copy

After that nonsense, desert came out. It was an "assortment of Norwegian-inspired deserts."

DSC_0160 - Copy I believe it was a tapioca-like pudding, a chocolate cheesecake of some sort, and a sweet bread with whipped cream. I know they were good, whatever they were.

We enjoyed our meal and then headed back out into World Showcase. The princesses drummed for a bit.

DSC_0162 - Copy

DSC_0163 - Copy (2)

DSC_0165 - Copy

Maura posed with her dream car while Jason checked out the Coca Cola in the back. I think he was checking if it was real or not.

DSC_0164 - Copy (2)

Then we headed over to Germany hoping to see the glockenspiel chime as it was getting close to the hour. It chimes ON the hour, and as you can see, we were getting close. We'd never seen it before and the girls were excited to see the "show."

DSC_0166 - Copy

DSC_0167 - Copy

Checking out the fountain while waiting. If there's a fountain, my kids will find it. I'm sure they touched the water even though we told them not to.

DSC_0168 - Copy (2)

Precisely at 7:00, the doors opened and out came these 2, ringing the bell.

DSC_0169 - Copy (2)

Not to be outdone, the cukoo came out of the top.

DSC_0171 - Copy

It was short, obviously, but cute and we were glad we got to see it.

Somebody must have been doing the Perry mission in Germany because I caught this as well, and I know it wasn't us.

DSC_0172 - Copy

We left Germany and took a little walk through Italy before heading back to the boat to HS.

DSC_0173 - Copy

This family on the steps look like they're posing for me. :)

DSC_0174 - Copy (2)

I guess Maura took the camera.

DSC_0183 - Copy

If I remember correctly, she took these also of the shops because she liked the stuff in the windows.

DSC_0196 - Copy

DSC_0197 - Copy

We were back at the boat, waiting in line to head back to HS. I'll save that adventure for sometime soon! I promise!

Last edited:
YOURE BACK!!! AND you guys have a trip planned!

Share the plans! And finish this TR for Pete sake.

I'm so glad you're back! :flower1:

Thanks, I'm glad to be back! And glad I found another photosharing site! We do have a trip planned for March. We really only have resort and dining planned so far. I'll get into more detail after I finish this, but we're staying at POR again. One, because the girls requested it because we "never got to take the boats to Downtown Disney (their words) because of the lightening." But Jason and I decided on POR because CBR is going through a major refurb. We'll be back there next time. Jason misses it.

They used to have like a little salad/appetizer buffet before your meal came, but now, they bring you all the same stuff that was on the buffet, but they bring it to you on a cutting board for you to try what you want.

What?! We had the buffet last month. I would have preferred this, considering I got food poisoning from the buffet, but I digress. I like the little cutting board.

That brown goat cheese is amazing

:crazy2: I got this, cause I'd read about it, love goat cheese and new foods. Pretty sure it did me in. Might have been the seafood salad. Again, I like the cutting board. Lol!

No one else likes cucumbers in my family

What is that? DH and DD don't like them either and I eat them with everything! Have you ever put sweet and sour sauce on fresh cucumbers? If not, do it, it's awesome.

She claims it to be her favorite. She usually eats most of it, so again, I can't complain.

Lol! If she eats it all, let her have it! Plus vacation, right?

Any guesses? Yours is as good as mine!

Not a clue, and we were just there. Meat and potatoes!

Next up was Ariel. I always like her. She's always got a little sass or spunk to her

She does! Always a cute interaction with her, I agree.

Last up was Jasmine. She was new this time. On our last visit to Akershus, Cinderella was here instead of Jasmine, but the girls enjoyed seeing Jasmine as we've only met her 1 other time.

Great picture. And in the old costume too, nice!

Maura is clearly cheating.

She's allowed cause she's small and looks like trouble.

DSC_0160 - Copy I believe it was a tapioca-like pudding, a chocolate cheesecake of some sort, and a sweet bread with whipped cream. I know they were good, whatever they were

Yep. The brown ones an apple thingy, pretty tasty I'd say.

it. I'm sure they touched the water even though we told them not to.

Why? Elora does it too. Any body of water and she wants to touch it, then drink it and swim in it. I fear for her health!

Can't wait to see how this one end!

Btw, are you guys following the construction updates? I know CBR and AOA are going through stuff for the gondolas, pretty sure POR is as well. I love POR, such a pretty resort. When you guys get back to cbr, you gotta do another buried treasure! That was so cute.

What?! We had the buffet last month. I would have preferred this, considering I got food poisoning from the buffet, but I digress. I like the little cutting board.

Oh no! That sucks. I'm sorry.

:crazy2: I got this, cause I'd read about it, love goat cheese and new foods. Pretty sure it did me in. Might have been the seafood salad. Again, I like the cutting board. Lol!

Yes, now I'm glad for the cutting board. Maybe they got complaints from it, but sounds like it was a better idea.

What is that? DH and DD don't like them either and I eat them with everything! Have you ever put sweet and sour sauce on fresh cucumbers? If not, do it, it's awesome.

I don't get it. Cukes are so refreshing. I've not tried the sweet and sour sauce but I'm going to! I usually eat them with hummus, but I'm up for a new flavor.

Lol! If she eats it all, let her have it! Plus vacation, right?

Oh, totally. We're pretty lax with eating on vacation. As long as there is an effort, and there usually is.

Not a clue, and we were just there. Meat and potatoes!

Yep!

She does! Always a cute interaction with her, I agree.

For sure. We've never had a bad Ariel meet and greet.

Great picture. And in the old costume too, nice!

I know!

She's allowed cause she's small and looks like trouble.

OMG, you have no idea. Total trouble.

Yep. The brown ones an apple thingy, pretty tasty I'd say.

I remember them all being tasty.

Why? Elora does it too. Any body of water and she wants to touch it, then drink it and swim in it. I fear for her health!

Yes! They'll get cryptosporidium or giardia or salmonella or something. The only fountain we purposely let them touch is that one in AK that looks like glass until you touch the stream.

Can't wait to see how this one end!

Btw, are you guys following the construction updates? I know CBR and AOA are going through stuff for the gondolas, pretty sure POR is as well. I love POR, such a pretty resort. When you guys get back to cbr, you gotta do another buried treasure! That was so cute.

I haven't been following the updates very often. I didn't know POR was getting gondolas too? Awesome! We'll be back at CBR for our next next trip. (Not March, whenever we go after that.) Jason misses it.

Hello friends! After an insane week, I finally have a chance to sit. I think I'm in the home stretch here!

When I last left you, we were heading back to the boat to go back to Hollywood studios. We had a few things to finish up there. Maura got a hold of the camera so please enjoy this photo montage by Maura.

DSC_0203 - Copy

DSC_0205 - Copy

I'm leaving out the one of my rear end, thank you very much. This next one is pretty good, actually. Once in a while she takes a decent picture.

DSC_0224 - Copy

Oh, I guess I stole the camera back briefly once we were on the boat. I see a costume change happened again.

DSC_0225 - Copy

And now back to the Maura show.

DSC_0264 - Copy

DSC_0265 - Copy - Copy

DSC_0269 - Copy

Clearly she thinks very highly of herself. Once in a while someone else gets a cameo.

DSC_0271 - Copy

DSC_0272 - Copy

DSC_0273 - Copy

Okay, I'm guessing she handed the camera off to Lucy now, because no way could she take a selfie with no hands.

DSC_0276 - Copy

Just in case you had forgotten where we were at this moment, here's a refresher.

DSC_0277 - Copy

DSC_0278 - Copy

DSC_0280 - Copy - Copy

DSC_0282 - Copy - Copy

This next one really sums up my family. Welcome to my life. The antics never stop. A ridiculous picture of a ridiculous picture.

DSC_0283 - Copy

My mom made this exact same face at me when I was a kid and scared the crap out of me. I thought there was something wrong with her and ran away screaming. I guess my kids wouldn't have the same reaction.
DSC_0285 - Copy (2)

The Swan. I've always wanted to see the inside of that hotel. It looks so cool on the outside.

DSC_0294 - Copy

We FINALLY made it back to Hollywood Studios. We need to ride Rock-n-Rollercoaster. Maura wasn't big enough, so Jason and I took turns with Lucy. I guess this is the only picture I took. My camera needed a rest after the boat photo shoot. I'm not even really sure what's going on here. Playing guitar? Tantrum? (no, she'd never have one like that at Disney, or ever really.) A dramatic ending to a dance? Nos idea.

DSC_0298 - Copy (2)

We saw this guy while we were waiting. We actually saw quite a few of those. He was pretty long. We watched him crawl around for a while. I think Maura even picked him up to "rehome" him so he didn't get hurt. She loves all animals.

DSC_0299 - Copy

We were hoping to see Fantasmic, but it was full so no dice. We promised the girls we'd get FP+ for our next trip and I plan on it. I haven't seen that show since my first trip to WDW in 2001, which means the kiddos have never seen it. It will happen!

I know Jason got ice cream. There's an ice cream place he loves at DHS because they give you huge scoops. We can never remember what it's called, but he knows exactly where it is. We decided to head back to POR for one last late night swim. We got a shot of TOT on the way out. It looks so cool at night!

DSC_0300 - Copy

When we got back to our room, we saw our kids friends had been up to trouble again.

DSC_0301 - Copy

Since we were leaving in the morning, :(, I wanted to get a few more pics of the room of things I hadn't gotten earlier in the week. The sinks with all our junk on them.

DSC_0303

Shower curtain. I know, it's the details like this that just keep you so intrigued.

DSC_0304

Mini-fridge, which was actually a really decent size

DSC_0305

We got in our last swim, last trips down the slide, and called it a night. Yes, we were checking out in the morning, but we still had a full day ahead of us.

Day 7, 8/25/15. The worst day of the trip. I hate how you look forward to something for so long and it's over in the blink of an eye. But, that's why we keep going back! So yes, we were sad, but knew it wasn't good bye forever. I'll tell you, my feet were thanking me that this would be the last day they'd have to walk like 20 miles for a while.

We were checked out by 9am and headed over to the Magic Kingdom. I did get a few pics of our room and building before we said goodbye.

DSC_0306

DSC_0307

Oh, I took this one last picture of the carpeting too because I liked how it looked like wood planks. At first I thought I may have been drunk when I took this, or Maura got a hold of the camera again, but then I remembered.

DSC_0308 3

We got to the MK around 9:30, got on the monorail, aaaaaaaannnnnnnnddddddd it stopped. Dang. We missed our FP+ time for Peter Pan's flight. It didn't stop for long, but long enough to make us miss it. Thankfully, we were able to get another time for later in the afternoon. Phew! Crisis averted. We DID however make it in time for our FP+ for Big Thunder Mountain. On the way there though, we had to get a picture that we have taken every visit since 2011. Lucy insisted on her first trip (well, technically her second, but her first that she remembers) that we "take her picture with that guy." So we do. Every year. Enjoy this short trip down memory lane with me.

2011-age 4 1/2

Florida 2011 128

2012-age 6

DSC_0143

2014-age 8 (she actually turned 8 while we were there)

DSC_1172

2015-age almost 9

DSC_0309 - Copy

I look forward to getting this shot every trip. In March she'll be 11 1/2! Can't wait to make a new memory.

But that was enough dwelling on the past. Let's get back to the present. Of 2 years ago. So technically the past, but let's pretend it hasn't been that long, shall we? After Lucy saw her old friend, we went over to BTMRR. I'm not sure why Maura looks so worried. She loves this ride and had been on it many times before.

DSC_0310

She's ready to ride! I guess she was "stuck" with Jason. For whatever reason, the kids always want to ride with me. I have no idea why. When I was a kid, I'd always pick my dad over my mom. It just felt safer with him, but whatever. My kids are weird. I'd love to ride with Jason, but that never happens anymore. Soon. I'm sure our years are numbered for when our kids even want to be seen with us.

DSC_0311

Here we go!

DSC_0313 - Copy (2)

A scenic shot. That's about the best I can do. Once we start moving fast, it's all a blur.

DSC_0314 - Copy

AFter our ride through the wild west, we headed over to Adventureland to visit some of our favorite birds. We love the Tiki Room. We'll listen the the CD with that song on it in the car in the dead of a Wisconsin winter and it always makes us smile and sing along.

WE got there just as the pre-show was starting.

DSC_0315 - Copy

And then we headed inside.

DSC_0316 - Copy

DSC_0317 - Copy

Such a great show. I love that it's one of the originals that is still there. And I love that they brought the original show back. The one with Iago and Zazoo was okay, but I'm partial to this one.

Since we were there, Jason got a Dole Whip. Not sure why only he got one, but he sure looks happy about it. I'm sure he shared. Maybe. I'm guessing we were holding out for something else? Or it was too early? He loves them and we just discovered they have the exact same ones at Noah's Ark waterpark near us. Who knew?

DSC_0318 - Copy - Copy

I am definitely looking forward to having one in March!

We headed over to Tomorrowland so we could do the Laugh Floor. Remember, Maura and I had missed it earlier in the week to see the princesses with Karyn and Indy, and Jason and Lucy wanted us to see it. On the way, I believe I was trying to take a picture of the castle and partners statue, but someone started doing the robot in my frame.

DSC_0319 - Copy

Get out of there, nerd. You're blocking my shot.

That's better. But now those other people are in my way. I liked the one I know better.

DSC_0320 - Copy (2)

In to the Laugh Floor we went. See?

DSC_0322 - Copy

Lucy does and incredibly accurate impression of Roz. She is always saying "I'm watching you Wazoski, always watching." It's scary good.

Our joke didn't get picked. It's a shame, it was a good one. We'll have to try again next time.

Since we were in the area, we decided to lunch at Cosmic Ray's. We like that place a lot and hadn't been there this trip yet. I remember it being pretty crowded and it took us a bit to find a table but we finally got one. We got an amazing picture of Sonny Eclipse. It looks like we were almost on top of him.

DSC_0323 - Copy :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

You can barely see him. I looked at this picture and wondered what the fudge I took a picture of and said to myself "Oh, Sonny Eclipse. He's that blob in the back."

This was probably mine because of the green beans. I'm the only one who eats veggies on vacation. I'm assuming it's either a chicken sandwich or a veggie burger? It looks good, whatever it is.

DSC_0324 - Copy

Here's a slightly better picture of Sonny. Slightly.

DSC_0325 - Copy

Jason must have been starving, as this is the best I got of his chicken nuggets. He is doing a wonderful job of modeling them for you, though.

DSC_0326 - Copy

And he's doing the same with his carrot cake.

DSC_0327 - Copy

He's making fun of the local Public Television Station. Every spring, they have a huge fundraiser, and it's like a 10 day auction where they auction off everything from crap you found in your grandma's basement to really nice pieces of art. Well, they get volunteer "table captains" to show off the items while someone describes them. You only see the person's hands though, and some of them do a really terrible job. We've been watching and laughing for years, and so that's why he's modeling his food so nicely.

This is all i have for tonight. I'll be back soon and I'll regale you with the 1000 pictures I took a the Festival of Fantasy parade. I know you can't wait. Who am I kidding? I don't even know if anyone is even reading this drivel anymore. Have a great rest of your weekend!

LAst nights and days are such a bummer!

I absolutely adore the photos of Lucy with the Native statue. That’s some senior yearbook stuff right there!

You mentioned your time with your kiddos wanting to be seen with you is limited, but isn’t Lucy only 11?! I liked my mom until I was 15, then I liked her again at 23 or so. I feel like my head started to crawl outta my butt in my early 20s. Again, I digress. Lol!

The Laugh Floor isn’t such a hoot, did you guys enjoy your show?

Great shot of Sunny, btw. :rotfl:

I think Jason should audition to do the handle modeling for your Public Access Channel, he’s pretty good! :rotfl2:

LAst nights and days are such a bummer!

The worst. But, that's why we go back! To have another "first day."

I absolutely adore the photos of Lucy with the Native statue. That’s some senior yearbook stuff right there!

I know! And we'll keep taking them as long as we go!

You mentioned your time with your kiddos wanting to be seen with you is limited, but isn’t Lucy only 11?! I liked my mom until I was 15, then I liked her again at 23 or so. I feel like my head started to crawl outta my butt in my early 20s. Again, I digress. Lol!

You know, I think with Lucy it won't be as bad. She's a lot like me, and I didn't really butt heads with my parents too much in my teens. My sister was another story, and Maura is a lot like her, but you never know. She sure loves us now!

The Laugh Floor isn’t such a hoot, did you guys enjoy your show?

We did! Lucy was sad they didn't pick her joke, but we'll try again next time.

Great shot of Sunny, btw. :rotfl:

Oh, it's pretty epic, don't you think?:rotfl2:

I think Jason should audition to do the handle modeling for your Public Access Channel, he’s pretty good! :rotfl2:

I know, right? I feel like he should be hired!

Okay, well Halloween kicked my butt which is why I've been absent again. My kids went trick or treating 4 times. Yes, you heard me, 4. WE have like 200 pounds of candy in this house. I'll be taking the leftovers to work soon. Halloween was great, though. It's all of our favorite holiday. Here's the girls.

Lucy was Michael Jackson:

michaelj

Maura was Freddie Mercury. She loves him.

freddie

Here they are together.

freddieandmj

I can't find the one picture of Jason and I. I'll keep looking. We were David Bowie and Mick Jagger from the horrible Dancing in the Streets video.

But, back to the World. We had just eaten lunch and we were going to split up. Jason and Lucy were headed over to Space Mountain (again) and Maura and I wanted to see the Festival of Fantasy parade. I had seen some pictures and heard great things and really wanted to see it. We headed over closer to Frontier land and found a spot. Of course it was in the sun and it was like 8,000 degrees, but Maura had her spray fan so it was all good.

DSC_0328 - Copy - Copy

We probably waited about 25 minutes or so for the parade to start. It was awesome. I won't say too much, but just regale you with the 2000 pictures I took. Ready?

DSC_0329 - Copy

DSC_0331 - Copy

DSC_0333 - Copy

DSC_0334 - Copy - Copy

This float was so cool!

DSC_0336 - Copy

Flynn Ryder, he's dreamy!

DSC_0337 - Copy

DSC_0339

DSC_0341

DSC_0343

DSC_0344

Everybody's favorite croc:

DSC_0345

DSC_0348

DSC_0349

Coolest part, right here. I got him blowing fire, even!

DSC_0350

Sorry about the heads standing in front of me.

DSC_0356

(continued in next post)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!