Who will be at POP next week!

Pats Dragon

DIS Veteran
Who will be at POP next week (besides me) :cool1: :bounce: and what are you looking forward to the most??I can't wait!!!! :Pinkbounc

We will be at POP from 12/18 - 12/24. 10 more days!!! I'm really looking forward to Candelight Processional. I'm hoping we have nice weather. Last weekend was high 70's. I hope we are as lucky!

I will be there 12/10-14, so I will be leaving before y'all. Thing I'm most looking forward to are the decorations!

17th thru the 24th
we are so excited
we are still waffling about renting a car but besides that everything is set
we are using the dining plan and just plan on relaxing and taking our time

Well I got 17 more to go, and its going by so slow!!!! What I look forward to the most is to see my kids faces when we get there(its a X-mas Surprise) when we walk around the resort to see all the icons and statues, My DD 20 months is obsessed with mr. Potato Head so I am dying to see her reaction when she see's a huge one,lol..... princess:

We will be there on Mon 12/12- Sun 12/18. Then we are switching over to SOG for a few days. I can't wait to see Holiday Wishes! My kids are anticipating the snickerdoodle cookies!

We will be there 12/19 to 12/26. We are renting a car. Looking forward to seeing the other hotel decorations, buying Holiday pins for DH, and eating Christmas Dinner with Mickey & The Gang at Fort Wilderness Pavillion.

shoes99 said:
We will be there 12/19 to 12/26. We are renting a car. Looking forward to seeing the other hotel decorations, buying Holiday pins for DH, and eating Christmas Dinner with Mickey & The Gang at Fort Wilderness Pavillion.

i want the rent a car but DH doesnt
i just want it so if the buses get crazy we will can take the car

ME!!!!! We leave in about 20 hours! I was able to take an extra day off work after the reservation was made, so we're staying at the Dolphin Friday night, then it's on to POP for the 10th to the 18th!!!

I'm looking most forward to my DS's reaction to seeing Mickey Mouse in real life! He's 15 months old and this will be his first trip (of many, hopefully!).

ibleedblue said:
ME!!!!! We leave in about 20 hours! I was able to take an extra day off work after the reservation was made, so we're staying at the Dolphin Friday night, then it's on to POP for the 10th to the 18th!!!

I'm looking most forward to my DS's reaction to seeing Mickey Mouse in real life! He's 15 months old and this will be his first trip (of many, hopefully!).

Hey, I'm from Clayton, too! Maybe I'll see you there. I attended NC State, so I won't stand too close to you! :rotfl2:

Straitlover said:
Hey, I'm from Clayton, too! Maybe I'll see you there. I attended NC State, so I won't stand too close to you! :rotfl2:
Haha...Good! :earboy2: Being an engineer I'm surrounded by your kind anyway. It gets disturbing sometimes, really! ;)

We'll be there Dec 10-17th, OH MY,SO CLOSE. Looking forward to all the decorations. :banana:

DD13 and I will be there 17th - 23rd. First time for Candlelight Processional. Can't wait for DD to see the snow on Main Street for MVMCP. She was there 9 years ago but doesn't remember the snow part. I guess that's understandable since it was our first night at WDW and it was raining!

Hey POPers!! :wave2: Would you all mind reporting when you get back on a couple things???

First did any of you have refrigarators in your rooms? (I've heard that they are adding frigs to all of teh resorts, and some people have come back from POP saying they had one free of charge)

Second, how was the bus service?

Thanks!!

We just got back last night! :( Bus service was great, imo. We never waited more than 15 minutes for anything, and most times it was less than 10 minutes. The longest wait for us was waiting on the bus from MK to POP after the MK closed on Saturday night.

We had 3 rooms. None had a fridge in it. I had to get a fridge for two of the rooms because the folks staying in them needed to keep insulin cool. There was no charge for them since it was for a medical reason. If it's not for medical reasons, then you are supposed to be charged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter