******WHO would you DATE...Ryno or Oliver or PETE ?!?!?!****

Elad

Earning My Ears
I know he wasn't mentioned but I think Craig is hot in a geeky nerdy way. I know he is engaged or something like that but I can dream every time I watch the universal podcast I just melt lol

• MRL214

Earning My Ears
    I know he wasn't mentioned but I think Craig is hot in a geeky nerdy way. I know he is engaged or something like that but I can dream every time I watch the universal podcast I just melt lol
    Definitely Craig

wrlippert

Earning My Ears
    I like Steven Elisabeth Porter (I know, he isn't gay, but he is very cute.) Pete is closer to my age, but we seem so much alike that I don't think there would be enough oxygen in the room for both of us ;) Being old and gay leaves one little but dreams.

• atkinstogram

Mouseketeer
    Oh, it would be Olly hands down and twice on Sundays, he's swoon-worthy.

Obviously this being in an alternate reality in which he wasn't married and I wasn't soon to be engaged (although t'other half doesn't know about the last bit yet...) :)

Catvondita

A Quirky Strange Girl in a Disney World
    Female here too but def have to pick Olly. He's ridiculously adorable :)

Matoskah Poodle

Mouseketeer
    DH and I were discussing this over dinner. He is solidly an Oliver fan and I'm a Ryno fan. The beard always does me in.

• KC Mouse

Mouseketeer
    Who would I date? It's difficult for me to say given that I am a straight man, married for the last 8 years but in an alternate reality I could see many strengths in each of them. Oliver has that dashing British accent that drives one mad with desire. He is a good looking chap with amazing eye lashes and a winning smile. Ryno on the other hand has those heart melting puppy dog eyes. His quick wit and joyful disposition makes him look like a blast to hang out with. Last but not least, Pete! As great as Ryno and Oliver are, Pete is a man amongst boys. Pete is a dapper man, with an newly fashioned athletic physique. But thats not all Pete brings to the table. Pete has the X factor. He is charismatic, intelligent, articulate a real renaissance man, business savvy and always one step ahead of the curve. Who would I date? Hands down Pete, the DIS Monarch!

L&Lfan

DIS Veteran
    I'd be happy to date all three. They are all so cute with adorable personalities!

Jonas_Swe

°o° DIS Veteran °o°
    This topic is so hilarious... and almost not creepy at all! :rotfl::cheer2:

I have realized that stalking Ryno on Instagram was the best decision I have made in a long time. He has awesome posts, humor and that killer smile of course. :ewok:

wnwardii

DIS Veteran
    I have realized that stalking Ryno on Instagram was the best decision I have made in a long time
    He jokingly accused me of stalking him this past week, but in person. lol. I met him and the rest of the DIS team and they were all super nice and friendly. I saw a rare instance where Ryno's hair wasn't all perfect looking.

Jonas_Swe

°o° DIS Veteran °o°
    I saw a rare instance where Ryno's hair wasn't all perfect looking.
    Say what?! :eek:

Is there any picture proof to back that up?! :laughing:

Seriously though, I am so glad for you who could make it there for the 20th. I really should have been there! :disrocks:

Jonas_Swe

°o° DIS Veteran °o°
    Oh no... :sad: :rotfl:

I am comforting myself with the latest Daily Disney Fix that he's hosting from the Yacht 1 right by the Copper Creek Villas at WL. :laughing:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News