******WHO would you DATE...Ryno or Oliver or PETE ?!?!?!****

I know he wasn't mentioned but I think Craig is hot in a geeky nerdy way. I know he is engaged or something like that but I can dream every time I watch the universal podcast I just melt lol

I know he wasn't mentioned but I think Craig is hot in a geeky nerdy way. I know he is engaged or something like that but I can dream every time I watch the universal podcast I just melt lol
Definitely Craig

I like Steven Elisabeth Porter (I know, he isn't gay, but he is very cute.) Pete is closer to my age, but we seem so much alike that I don't think there would be enough oxygen in the room for both of us ;) Being old and gay leaves one little but dreams.

Oh, it would be Olly hands down and twice on Sundays, he's swoon-worthy.

Obviously this being in an alternate reality in which he wasn't married and I wasn't soon to be engaged (although t'other half doesn't know about the last bit yet...) :)

Female here too but def have to pick Olly. He's ridiculously adorable :)

DH and I were discussing this over dinner. He is solidly an Oliver fan and I'm a Ryno fan. The beard always does me in.

Who would I date? It's difficult for me to say given that I am a straight man, married for the last 8 years but in an alternate reality I could see many strengths in each of them. Oliver has that dashing British accent that drives one mad with desire. He is a good looking chap with amazing eye lashes and a winning smile. Ryno on the other hand has those heart melting puppy dog eyes. His quick wit and joyful disposition makes him look like a blast to hang out with. Last but not least, Pete! As great as Ryno and Oliver are, Pete is a man amongst boys. Pete is a dapper man, with an newly fashioned athletic physique. But thats not all Pete brings to the table. Pete has the X factor. He is charismatic, intelligent, articulate a real renaissance man, business savvy and always one step ahead of the curve. Who would I date? Hands down Pete, the DIS Monarch!

I'd be happy to date all three. They are all so cute with adorable personalities!

This topic is so hilarious... and almost not creepy at all! :rotfl::cheer2:

I have realized that stalking Ryno on Instagram was the best decision I have made in a long time. He has awesome posts, humor and that killer smile of course. :ewok:

I have realized that stalking Ryno on Instagram was the best decision I have made in a long time

He jokingly accused me of stalking him this past week, but in person. lol. I met him and the rest of the DIS team and they were all super nice and friendly. I saw a rare instance where Ryno's hair wasn't all perfect looking.

I saw a rare instance where Ryno's hair wasn't all perfect looking.
Say what?! :eek:

Is there any picture proof to back that up?! :laughing:

Seriously though, I am so glad for you who could make it there for the 20th. I really should have been there! :disrocks:

Oh no... :sad: :rotfl:

I am comforting myself with the latest Daily Disney Fix that he's hosting from the Yacht 1 right by the Copper Creek Villas at WL. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!